- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Relaxing 2-hour morning eco cruise along the beautiful Brunswick River, taking in the rainforest scenery & wildlife
- Delicious morning tea of gourmet cakes, biscuits, tea & coffee
- Fun, informative commentary on the area's history & wildlife
- Departs from the meeting point at Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience nature up close on a multi-award-winning eco rainforest cruise along the serene Brunswick River. Spend 2 hours of the morning gliding gently along the river enjoying a delicious morning tea and taking in the wonderful scenery and wildlife.
Sit back and let us spoil you with a fresh morning tea, including great, local plunger coffee, a variety of teas, hot chocolate, cold drinks and a selection of delicious gourmet cakes and biscuits. Be entertained by our fun, informative commentary on the area's fascinating history, environment, local aboriginal culture and bush stories.
The Brunswick River is situated within the Cape Byron Marine Park, surrounded on all sides by native rainforest scenery, mangroves and coastal vegetation. Be sure to have your camera ready for some amazing photo opportunities as you spot the rich diversity of local birdlife, marine life and other wildlife. Explore special parts of the river inaccessible to most other boats on this morning cruise.
Onboard the spacious riverboat Jasmine, there are three wildlife viewing decks so you don't miss any of the action, as well as an inside all-weather cabin, and toilets. Enjoy the personalised service you will receive from an Advanced Eco-Certified and multi-award-winning tour operator.
Where We Visit
- Brunswick River
Morning Eco Rainforest River Cruise
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
- Sun protection
- Warm clothing
Do you offer pick up?
We can offer pick up and drop off for groups of 8 to 12 people from Byron Bay or Ballina at an additional charge.
What if I have special dietary needs?
We have a Gluten-free cake option on the Morning Cruise. Please advise us when booking and we will do our best to provide a suitable snack or you are welcome to bring your own.
Is it suitable for seniors? What about accessibility or wheelchairs?
The river cruises are ideal for seniors. It is accessible for people with walkers - only 4 steps down from the wharf to the boat access and 2 steps onto the boat deck. People with walkers can be assisted by a crew member.
Unfortunately we don't have access for wheelchairs.
- Tours are subject to weather & river conditions to ensure the comfort & safety of our passengers
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any river cruise due to adverse weather conditions or other reason
- Subject to a minimum of 8 passengers
- Passengers must arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Maximum passenger numbers may change due to COVID restrictions
- Cancellation within 5 days will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 48 hours will incur 100% cancellation fee
- Should a cruise be cancelled for any reason by The Operator, a booking on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund given
Read full supplier's terms & conditions