- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day small-group tour exploring Daintree & Cape Tribulation
- 1 hr Daintree River Cruise including light morning tea while spotting crocodiles & birdlife
- A guided walk through the Daintree Rainforest to learn about Aboriginal culture & rare flora & fauna
- 4WD along the Bloomfield Track, with a swim at pristine Emmagen Creek
- Enjoy lunch at a local cafe in the Daintree Rainforest region
- Spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach
- Cable Ferry across the mighty Daintree River
- Transport onboard a luxury 4WD, allowing you to get off the beaten track & down exclusive rainforest roads
- Convenient return transfers from selected Cairns, Northern Beaches, & Port Douglas accommodation
1 Day Daintree Cape Tribulation Bloomfield Track 4WD TourJoin this small-group tour to the Daintree Rainforest & Cape Tribulation, with a 4WD adventure that includes the Bloomfield Track & a river cruise.
- Ice-cream at the Daintree Ice-Cream Company (bring cash)
What to Expect
Discover a unique part of the world where the rainforest meets the reef on this full-day trip to the Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
This immersive journey starts with pick-ups from your Cairns, northern beaches, and Port Douglas accommodation before following the coast north to Mossman and the majestic Daintree.
The day's first stop is the Daintree River for morning tea and a fascinating 1 hr cruise. Relax and enjoy the splendour only the Daintree Rainforest can offer as you learn of estuarine crocodiles, mangrove forests and endemic wildlife – this is nature at its best!
Afterwards, you'll make your way to the Alexandra Range Lookout and pause for a panoramic view of World Heritage, Wet Tropics, and tropical rainforest, merging with the azure colours of the Coral Sea.
Then, learn more about this incredible and unique environment with a guided boardwalk through the Daintree Rainforest. Your guide will take you on a wonderful journey through this ancient landscape while giving you an interpretation of flora and fauna. You will have plenty of time for photographs and questions as you search for the rare and elusive Southern Cassowary and other wildlife species.
Having worked up an appetite, it's time for lunch at a local cafe on the way to Cape Tribulation.
With bellies full, the tour takes you beyond the famous Daintree Tea Plantation, past spectacular mountains and through World Heritage Rainforest as you pass Cape Tribulation and continue along the 4WD Bloomfield Track through to pristine Emmagen Creek. This is one of the only companies permitted access to this hidden jewel, so enjoy the chance for a refreshing rainforest stream swim in crystal clear waters without the crowds of people.
The second last stop on this epic adventure is Cape Tribulation Beach. Stroll along the beach and boardwalk to the photographers' platform overlooking the mountains and coast where the 'Rainforest meets the Reef.'
On the journey back south, you'll also visit the Daintree's hidden secret – the Daintree Ice-Cream Company. Tantalise your taste buds with exotic tropical fruit homemade ice cream (own expense).
After a short afternoon refreshment stop, cross the Daintree River by cable ferry and begin your homeward journey wiser and more enriched from this total rainforest experience.
Where we visit:
- Daintree Rainforest
- Daintree Rainforest River
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Bloomfield Track
- Emmagen Creek
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Daintree Ice-Cream Company
Frequently Asked Questions
Our vehicles take 16 to 20 passengers only. We keep our numbers small to create a more personalised day tour experience. During this time, we have reduced numbers to adhere to any government guidelines and restrictions. Note that we often have more than one vehicle touring in the Daintree during busy periods, so you may see a couple of busses out and about!
Hat, sunscreen, a camera with extra batteries and memory cards, water bottle, towel and swimming costume (if you plan to swim), insect repellent, extra cash for cold drinks, souvenirs or ice cream, raincoat in our rainy season or umbrella.
As we are in a tropical environment, please wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes or sandals. In our winter months (July to August), you may wish to take a light coat or jacket. No thongs (flip flops) or high heels as there is uneven ground, and you will be in the rainforest.
All dietary requirements must be notified at the time of reservation or at least 48 hours' notice before travel. We cater for vegetarians and most other requirements within reason and providing they are of a medical nature.
No, due to the remoteness of the area, we can not provide WiFi in our vehicles. This may also mean limited mobile reception throughout the day as well.
Due to the remoteness, the ruggedness of the area, steps and uneven ground on the National Park Boardwalks and into Emmagen Creek, passengers must be able to take walking steps by themselves or with the aid of their own carer. Wheelchairs must be small compact collapsible chairs as space is limited. This must be checked at the time of reservation and confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the tour. The guide is unable to assist with any lifting or assistance due to insurance liability and not being the authorised carer.
The Daintree Rainforest Tour requires a beginner's level of fitness. The boardwalk tour through the rainforest with your guide is at a very leisurely pace and is approximately a 1km round trip. If you prefer to wait for the group to return, there is a seating area at the entrance of this boardwalk for you to wait.
- Itineraries are subject to change, modification and some destinations may not be reached at the discretion of the operator on the day due to weather or road conditions, possible road closures and the safety of all passengers
- All dietary requirements must be notified at the time of reservation
- Due to the remoteness, the ruggedness of the area, steps and uneven ground on the National Park Boardwalks and into Emmagen Creek, passengers must be able to take walking steps by themselves or with the aid of their own carer. Tour not suitable for wheelchairs
- The operator will provide baby seats or booster seats for all children up to 7 years, please advise at the time of booking
- Customers can cancel their trip up to 18 hours before travel for a full refund (2 pm the day prior to travel)
- If you cancel within the 18-hour period before travel, no refund will be issued
- Rebooking fees of $50 also apply
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely