- Our 2 Day Fraser Island Tour departs & returns to Noosa & Rainbow Beach
- Off-road 4WD experience with minimum risk
- 21's and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12+ months)
- Didgeridoo demonstration and tips on how to master the art and a guitar
- Sunset Boomerang session
- Jumbo Jenga, playing cards and many more beach games
- FREE TOUR PHOTO
WHAT TO EXPECT
There’s a reason why us Drop Bears are well known for providing epic Fraser Island Tours that are ranked the #1 Thing to do on Fraser island by our guests on TripAdvisor! We continue to love what we do and sharing it with beautiful people like you from all over the world.
Fraser Island can be an unpredictable place but when you book with team Drop Bear you can rest assured you’re in the hands of the professionals and we'll share all that we know about this gorgeous island with you.
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA OR RAINBOW BEACH & DROPS OFF IN EITHER ONE OF THESE 2 TOWNS.
This is a small group of only 20 people and is suitable for families, couples and friends alike.
Lake Allom* **
The Pinnacles Coloured Sands
Double Island Point ***
Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands ***
Cooloola National Park ***
* Only 2 of the 5 lakes will be visited, dependent on weather and tide conditions
** We may not be able to visit Kirrar Sandblow or Lake Allom as they are the most dependent on the tides.
*** Only visited by guests departing and returning to Noosa, and are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions.
FRASER ISLAND is constantly changing and not all tour highlights and extras are available all year round.
This Fraser Island Tour Includes:
• A fun, energetic and experienced Drop Bear guide to show you around
• Off-road 4WD experience with minimum risk
• 21's and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12+ months)
• Driving is optional – drive with your fellow travellers or be driven by your guide if you prefer
• Tents (maximum of 2 people in each) with two camp showers and a camp toilet
• All camping gear, including tents, off the ground mattresses, sleeping bags, pillow and pillowcase and top sheet (NO EXTRA CHARGE)
• Freshly sourced local ingredients
• Catching worms for fishing bait
• Beach fishing rods
• Didgeridoo demonstration and tips on how to master the art and a guitar
• Sunset Boomerang sessions
• Jumbo Jenga, playing cards and many more beach games
• FREE TOUR PHOTO'S!
• And it's ALL INCLUSIVE!!