- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Explore nine kilometres of white sandy beaches
- Snorkelling, swimming & kayaking in crystal clear waters
- Kayak & Snorkel equipment included
- Guided walks and free watersports
- Beach access with amphibious watercraft
- Morning tea, delicious lunch and tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
Where we visit:
- Wathumba Creek
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek
- Hervey Bay
What to Expect
This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour! Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island as you escape the crowds and chaos. Experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You won't just see the Island, you'll also experience it!
Located just off the coast of Hervey Bay, Queensland, the world’s largest sand island, Fraser Island offers unparalleled natural beauty.
Along the way, the friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife including dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more.
Explore the largest sand island in the world and fall in love with the endless white beaches, crystal clear waterways, untouched rainforests and an abundance of wildlife. Fraser Island truly is a nature lovers' paradise!
On this tour, be one of the few to discover the remote and untouched beaches of the stunning west coast of Fraser Island. Here you can snorkel or swim in crystal clear waters and discover an abundance of marine life including turtles, rays and fish species.
Later, take in the spectacular views of Fraser Island and the Great Sandy Marine Park as you explore the ancient sand dunes or walk along nine kilometres of secluded, sandy beaches.
Enjoy the tranquillity of a guided kayak tour through natural surrounds or experience the thrill of an inflatable ride on the calm, protected waters of Hervey Bay. The amphibious watercraft, ‘SeaLegs’, enables your guides to transport you from boat to beach without even getting your feet wet.
As an added bonus, from July to October, the Hervey Bay whale season, whale sightings are a possibility! Be on the lookout for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures. If conditions are ideal, guests will be offered the opportunity to swim with the humpback whales. Conditions permitting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
No, This tour does not visit the inland or eastern destination on Fraser Island.
Our dedicated staff will serve a delicious plated lunch of cold meats and salads and a scrumptious morning and afternoon tea to ensure guests won't go hungry. We cater for all dietary requirements on request.
You will visit up to three remote locations on Fraser Island as part of this tour. These locations include but are not limited to Wathumba, Awinya and Bowarrady Creeks. The tour will be different everyday depending on sea and tide conditions - we'll only take you to the best spots and offer you the best experiences based on the day.
- No refund shall be given should the vessel sail without you at the advertised time.
- Should the trip be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and you are unable to transfer your booking we will refund your fare.
- All trips may be cancelled without notice, in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Tour operators reserve the right to substitute another vessel in the event of unavailability of the advertised vessel.
- All trips are subject to 24hours notice of cancellations.
- All booking to be confirmed 48 hours prior to departure
- Akama Resort - Within walking distance
- Alexander Apartments
- Allegra - pickup on Cypress Street
- Ambassador Motor Inn
- Angie's Garden Beachouse
- Angie's Garden Poolside
- Angie's Garden Retreat
- Aqua Aqua Luxury Apartments
- Arlia Sands
- Barooga on Pier B & B
- Bay Hideaway
- Bay Shores
- Beachside Motor Inn
- Billabong Beachhouse
- Boat Harbour Resort
- Boomerang Beachhouse
- Breakfree Resort - Within walking disctance
- Charlton Apartments
- Coconut Palms on the Bay
- Colonial Lodge
- Colonial Village YHA
- Discovery Park - Boat Harbour Drive (Australiana)
- Discovery Park - Fraser Street (Fraser Lodge)
- Eden by the Bay
- Emeraldene Inn
- Five 3 Five - The Beachside Barracks
- Fraser Coast Top Tourist Park
- Fraser Gateway
- Great Sandy Straits Marina - Meet at vessel 15 minutes prior to departure
- Harbour View Caravan Park - Within walking distance
- Hervey Bay Caravan Park
- Hervey Bay Motel
- Hervey Bay Rent a Car
- Hervey Bay Resort
- Hervey Bay Transit Centre
- Hervey Bay Visitor Information Centre (car park)
- Ingenia Holidays
- Jade Waters
- Kondari Resort
- Lazy Acres
- Main Street Motel
- Mango Hostel
- Mantra Resort - Within walking distance
- No Pickup required - Meet at vessel 15 minutes prior to departure
- Oaks Resort (formally Oceans) - Pickup on Hibiscus Street
- Oz Horizons
- Palace Hostel
- Palm Court
- Palms Caravan Park
- Pialba Caravan Park
- Pialba Motor Inn
- Pier Caravan Park
- Pier House
- Pier Resort
- Point Vernon Holiday Park
- Quarterdecks Apartments
- Ramada Resort - Within walking distance
- Riviera Resort
- Sanctuary Lakes
- Santalina Apartments
- Scarness Caravan Park
- Shelly Bay Resort
- Shelly Beach Caravan Park
- Shelly Beach Motel
- Sunlodge Caravan Park
- Sunrise Flats
- Sunseeker Motel
- The Bay Apartments
- The Beach Motel
- The Grange
- The Hub
- Torquay Caravan Park
- Torquay Terrace Bed & Breakfast
- Tower Court
- Urangan Motor Inn
- Villa Cavour Bed and Breakfast
- Whale Cove
- Whitecrest Apartments
- Windmill Caravan Park
- Woolshed Backpackers
Reviews for Fraser Island Remote Island Experience & Cruise
Get Instant Confirmation