- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Express SkyBus ticket for quick & convenient transport to or from Hobart Airport
- Free onboard WiFi to stay connected
- 3 months validity from the date of purchase
SkyBus Airport Express Transfers – Hobart
Enjoy the convenience of express travel between Hobart International Airport and Hobart City.
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Start your holiday the hassle-free way, getting to your destination with ease, using SkyBus Hobart Express.
This premium bus service provides fast, affordable, and regular direct transfers to Hobart city, with kerbside pickup directly outside the Airport terminal.
Enjoy more departures, greater frequency and extended operating hours while you travel in comfort in modern, purpose-built coaches with onboard luggage storage, enjoying free WiFi as we get you express to the city.
Plus, you can choose from six convenient city stops servicing popular landmarks, accommodation and venues. Heading to the Mona Ferry? The Brooke Street Pier stop will deliver you right outside the terminal. The new Visitor Information Centre stop on Elizabeth Street and stops outside the Grand Chancellor, ibis Styles, RACV/RACT Hobart, and The Old Woolstore make getting to and from your destination in Hobart a breeze.
You also won't encounter excess baggage fees, as the luggage allowance on SkyBus vehicles is the same as the airline's standard checked and carry-on baggage allowance for which you hold a ticket.
SkyBus Airport Express Transfers – Hobart
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Adult - One Way:
Adult - Round Trip:
Does SkyBus offer door to door transfers?
No, SkyBus picks up at designated bus stops only.
How long is my SkyBus ticket valid for?
SkyBus tickets are valid for three months from the date of purchase.
Does SkyBus operate on public holdays?
Yes, SkyBus operates 365 days a year. SkyBus services adhere to their weekend schedule on public holidays.
Can I bring cats or dogs on SkyBus?
Pets are not permitted on board SkyBus. Guide dogs, hearing guide dogs or guide dogs in training and animals covered by the Assistance Animal Pass will be permitted to travel on SkyBus. Please have your Animal Assistance Pass available to produce on request.
How much luggage can I take on SkyBus?
SkyBus vehicles are equipped with onboard luggage storage. SkyBus' baggage allowance is the same as the standard checked and carry-on baggage allowance of the airline for which you hold a ticket.
Does SkyBus accept oversized luggage? Is there a cost?
Oversized items such as bikes, surfboards, sporting equipment and other very large items may be permitted, subject to the availability of space on a relevant trip. Passengers may be asked to travel on a subsequent bus if, in the driver's opinion there is insufficient space or the additional items may be a safety hazard. Bikes may be carried on board if, in the opinion of the driver, there is sufficient space and it is safe to do so, however, passengers may be required to dismantle and secure their bike in a container. There is no charge for oversized or excess luggage.
- The Operator will use reasonable efforts to meet stated departure and arrival times, but the Operator does not promise to meet those times and will not be liable for any failure to meet those times
- Without limiting the previous statements, specifically, The Operator cannot be held liable for delays due to road conditions, traffic volumes, weather conditions or incorrect bookings made by third party agents
- The Operator shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, any abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip howsoever caused
- The baggage allowance is the same as the airline's standard checked and carry-on baggage allowance for which you hold a ticket. Additional items (such as bikes, surfboards, very large items or excess baggage) may be permitted, subject to space availability on a relevant trip. Passengers may be asked to travel on a subsequent bus if, in the driver's opinion, there is insufficient space or the additional items may be a safety hazard
- Consumption of food or drinks (except water in screw top containers) is not permitted onboard the vehicles
- The Operator will not refund any part of the fare if a passenger elects not to travel
Read full supplier's terms & conditions