Create your own tasting adventure through the beautiful Mornington Peninsula
Mornington Peninsula Hop-on Hop-off Bus (Metro or In Region pick up) Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket to spend the day exploring the Mornington Peninsula your way
- Enjoy your own pace & hop on & off any of the stops along the route
- Choose your pick up & return point to suit your itinerary:
- Metro Ticket starts & finishes in either Melbourne CBD or Frankston Train Station
- In Region Ticket starts & finishes at any of the stops on the Orange Route
- Visit an array of outstanding wineries, breweries & distilleries to choose from
- Indulge in great food & amazing scenery
- Plan your day ahead & pre-book with the venues
- Free water available on board to rehydrate between stops
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Hop on Hop off is a form of touring where you travel independently from other groups on the bus. The bus follows a set timetable where you, the hopper, decide where to hop on and off. Using the timetable you can plan your day around our hops and hop at your own pace.
Due to Covid-19, a lot of venues have introduced a booking system. Please refer to the timetable and venue guide and plan your day in advance to make sure you don’t miss out.
Unfortunately, our hop on hop off routes are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Although we don’t have a tour guide as such, we have drivers that are super knowledgeable and will ensure that you have the best experience. They’ll be able to answer your burning questions about where to get the best gin, rum, wine and so on.
Your ticket covers you for all-day transport within as well as to and from the region of your choice. Any tastings, food and other purchases will be at your own cost.
Reviews for Mornington Peninsula Hop-on Hop-off Bus (Metro or In Region pick up)
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Grand Hyatt - Russell Street Entrance 10:10am
- Lilydale Train Station 10:55am