- 1.5 hr scenic sunset cruise in Western Port Bay
- Light appetisers
- Licensed bar to purchase drinks
- Light commentary & chilled music
- Regular seal & dolphin sightings
Phillip Island Sunset CruiseJoin a leisurely twilight cruise on the calm waters of the stunning Western Port Bay, complete with incredible sunset and delicious appetisers.
What to Expect
Finish a perfect day on Phillip Island with this 1.5 hr scenic sunset cruise. Leaving from the Cowes Jetty, the route takes you all around Western Port Bay, past Mornington Peninsula and French Island. The 19-metre vessel, Kasey Lee, is a twin-deck catamaran for smooth and steady cruising, with indoor and outdoor seating.
Watch the setting sun light up the local ports as you indulge in some appetisers. You can also purchase drinks at the onboard bar to accompany the views and delicious snacks. Plus, enjoy chilled music to add to the relaxed vibes of the evening.
Along the route, you'll see the decommissioned naval submarine HMAS Otama from up close. It was one of the 'mystery boats' in the Oberon-class fleet with additional surveillance equipment for covert operations throughout the Pacific.
As you cruise, listen to local historical commentary and keep a lookout for seabirds, dolphins and seals, which are regularly spotted in the waters off the boat. You'll return to Cowes all relaxed, just in time for dinner.
Where we visit:
- Western Port Bay
- HMAS Otama
- Mornington Peninsula
- French Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Please dress for the weather, keeping in mind it is usually cooler on the water. We recommend bringing a water bottle, plus your camera.
Yes, there are drinks available through our licensed bar on board.
The bay cruises are generally calm. Our staff will advise all passengers booked if we have any added concerns about sea conditions at least the day prior. We suggest precautions against motion sickness.
Yes, there are unisex and disabled toilets on board.
The Supplier endeavours to provide accessibility to this cruise for people with all abilities. With extensive operating experience, The Supplier knows how important it is to offer personal attention to passengers who may require special care.
Currently not all vessels are equipped with wheelchair accessibility and boarding locations at jetty’s do require navigating up to up to 15 steps.
Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge. Our shorter cruises are perfect for all ages, however, children of all ages must always be under adult supervision.
On our longer cruises, we ask that you are confident that your infant child will okay for the duration of the cruise and take steps to ensure both the infant and their guardian do not get seasick as someone must be able to care for the infant at all times.
There is ample room for prams and walkers onboard and the boarding ramp allows standard sizing though some areas of these vessels are only accessible via stairs. Please note that there is up to up to 15 steps on the jetty before access to the boat.
- Guests are required to check-in and collect their boarding pass at least 30 minutes prior to the cruise departure time
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Cruise dates and times may be changed or cancelled due to weather and passenger numbers, please check our daily updates on our website to confirm your cruise
- If the operator cancels a cruise due to weather or any unforeseen circumstance a transfer or full refund will be offered
- Dietary requirements may be provided for on our catered cruises. Dietary requirements must be provided to us no later than 12 pm the day prior to the cruise. Please note dietary requirements are not catered for on all cruises
- Changes or refunds can be made up to 24 hours prior to travel at no extra cost
- Cancellations within 24 hours or no shows will not be refunded
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely