- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Unleash your inner wildlife warrior and get up close and personal with species native to the Sunshine State
- A short boat ride from Mooloolaba, Mudjimba (Old Woman) Island, features beautiful coral gardens and an amazing variety of marine species
- An exclusive tour accommodating just 20 guests
- Underwater HD cameras live stream all of the action beneath the surface right to your seat
- A relaxing and enjoyable experience perfect for nature lovers of any age
- Family friendly, but perfect for singles and couples too
- Get up close and personal with local wildlife
- Make the most of the picturesque coastal scenery with plenty of photo opportunities
Mudjimba Island Wildlife SafariDive into a safari experience that celebrates the Sunshine Coast's natural wonders
What to Expect
A nature cruise like no other, this 1 hour and 30 minute Mudjimba Island Wildlife Safari will get you up close and personal with some of the Sunshine Coast's most beautiful wildlife.
Just a short boat ride from Mooloolaba, Mudjimba (Old Woman) Island offers a wealth of natural beauty, from her coral gardens starting at just two metres deep, to the butterflyfish, lionfish, moray eels, wrasse, angelfish, morwong, surgeonfish, damsels, pufferfish and gobies that call her home.
Join the search for bottlenose dolphins and turtles resting in the shallows as your AMAZING skipper provide entertaining and informative commentary throughout your journey.
Tackle the waves in this state-of-the-art vessel, built to the same design as offshore rescue vessels, featuring powerful engines and high back seats for a safe, speedy and comfortable journey to and from the island.
This is one wildlife safari not to be missed - with a great day out on the water guaranteed.
- Our Mudjimba Island Wildlife Safari departs daily between November and May from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers must be 5 years of age or older
- A reasonable level of movement and agility
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warm jacket in winter
- All supplier tours are subject to tide, weather conditions & minimum numbers.
- Any no-shows will not be entitled to a refund.
- All passengers must sign our safety waiver prior to boarding.
- All guests must arrive for their tour a minimum of 15 minutes prior to state departure time
- The supplier will not be liable for death/injury to any persons or loss/damage to property under any circumstances.
- The supplier and its staff have the right to refuse any persons participation due to safety concerns.
- All guests travelling must have a reasonable level of movement and agility.
- Any pre-existing injuries or health conditions must be declared prior to travel.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, an open-dated ticket (redeemable for 12 months) will be offered or a full refund rewarded.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit if they give 48 hours or more notice of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email
- Customers who cancel within 48 hours from time of departure will receive a credit to be used within a 12-month period.
- Any no-shows will not be entitled to a refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely