Get up to $20 cash back per hire when you book with us
E-bike Step Thru Cruiser Bike Hire, Trek Electra Townie Go D7 or D8
Electric pedal assist, 7-8 gears, & an upright riding position with a comfortable seat
All gear, from helmets, locks, phone mounts, baskets, to hand pumps & charger
Self-guided tour options are available for the more adventurous
Standard flat pedals with option to fit a variety of clipless pedals if desired
What to Expect
Come and try the amazing pedal assist electric bikes, sure to put a smile on your face. Exploring Noosa on these bikes is just FUN!
Select from Step Thru “cruiser” style e-bikes and choose between the ever-popular Trek Electra Townie Go D7 or Trek Electra Townie Go D8. With electric pedal assist, 7-8 gears, an upright riding position and a super wide comfortable seat these bikes are the perfect way to get around Noosa in comfort and style.
Why not take advantage of the available free phone mounts and free GPS assisted self-guided tours and explore further through Noosa’s extensive network of bike paths? Just make sure your phone has a internet connection.
And there's no need to worry about equipment, your bike can come with everything you could possibly need, from helmets and locks to spare tubes and e-bike chargers for those longer trips. You can also choose a variety of clipless pedals to be fitted instead of the basic flat pedals.
Pick-up from U12, 20 Venture Drive Noosaville; or delivery options within the Noosa area, Coolum-Mooloolaba and Sunshine Coast Hinterland (additional charges apply)
Frequently Asked Questions
Suggested rider height for Step Thru Cruisers is 140cm - 190cm.
All bikes can be picked up from the workshop at U12, 20 Venture Drive Noosaville 8:30am-4:30pm Monday -Saturday
Free Delivery is available within the Noosa area for all bookings over $100. Delivery occurs between 8:45am and 11:45 am. Collection occurs between 2:30pm and 4:00pm. Exact times cannot be guaranteed in advance. Not suggested for single day hires or when you require delivery within a specific time frame.
Other delivery options include:
- $15 (Per Booking), Priority Delivery: Within the Noosa area for all bookings OVER $100. Highly recommended for single day hires or when you require the bike delivery/collection within a specific time frame a specific time
- $40 (Per Booking), Priority Delivery: within the Noosa area for all bookings UNDER $100.Highly recommended for single day hires or when you require the bike delivery/collection within a specific time frame a specific time
- $75 (Per Booking) Standard Delivery: Required for all deliveries to the Coolum-Mooloolaba and Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Not suggested for single day hire
- Unfortunately from time to time bikes will suffer mechanical issues. Most commonly flat tires. While The Operator will make every attempt to assist it is not always possible to assist immediately.
- If a bike suffers a mechanical failure it DOES NOT remove the hirer's obligation or responsibility towards the bike.
- Bikes that suffer mechanical issues including, but not limited to, flat tires that are subsequently "abandoned" and can not be recovered by The Operator will be considered lost and the full replacement value charged to the hirer.
- Please note flat tires can and do happen and are beyond The Operator's control. Tubes, pumps and tools can be provided to all customers upon request at the commencement of their booking. Flat tires will not be cause for refunds or discounts on bookings to be provided
The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel the booking due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or any other reason
The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property
The person named on the rental agreement accepts full responsibility for, and agrees to pay for breakages, loss or theft of bike(s) and equipment, cleaning and repair fee for any excessive or unreasonable cleaning or maintenance work required at the end of the rental or excessive tire wear
Late returns of rental equipment will be subject to additional charges
If a bike suffers a mechanical failure it does not remove the hirer's obligation or responsibility towards the bike
Equipment returned must be the same as rented & to the location from which it was rented
Rental bike(s) are not to be ridden on the beach
Bike(s) are not to be ridden at night unless lights are fitted
An Australian approved bicycle helmet must be worn at all times whilst riding
Changes or cancellations 7 days prior to hire date: Full refund
Changes or cancellations 48 hours prior to hire date: 75% refund
Changes or cancellations within 48 hours of hire date: Nil refund
Reviews for E-Bike Step Thru Cruiser Bike Hire
Get Instant Confirmation