- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5-hour guided kayak through the Noosa River's stunning mangrove estuary, discovering the unique local wildlife & into Noosa Sound past rows of waterfront mansions
- Dedicated & knowledgeable local guide sharing stories of the waterways
- Safety briefing plus use of all equipment including stable double kayaks & paddles
- Departs from the meeting point at Noosa Boathouse, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville
Noosa Mangroves and Mansions Kayak AdventureDiscover one of Noosa's best kept secrets by kayak as you explore the river's stunning estuary and paddle past the waterfront mansions of Noosa Sound.
What to Expect
Experience the beauty of the natural landscape while gaining a unique perspective of Noosa's priciest real estate on a 1.5-hour guided kayak adventure along the Noosa River. Delve into the river's maze of mangrove inlets and listen to tales of the waterways while you soak in the peaceful scenery.
Meeting at the Noosa Boathouse, guests will be greeted on arrival and given a secure place to store valuables or extra items. Start with a safety briefing and an overview of the kayaks, before a quick paddling lesson on the beach. The kayaks are extremely stable Cabanero double kayaks with rudders, making them easy to steer and perfect for a cruise around Noosa's waterways.
Paddle downstream to check out all the action along the river, keeping an eye out for the unique birdlife and other wildlife that inhabit this pristine region. Continue into the stunning Noosa Sound, home to magnificent sailboats and rows of waterfront mansions. Take in more of the beautiful scenery as you glide alongside dense mangroves and past more impressive homes giving you a close-up view of a side of Noosa only visible from the water.
Your expert local guide will share some stories and insights along the way and you’ll have the opportunity for a short break for some photo opportunities. The tour continues under the Noosa Parade bridge before re-entering the river as we make our way back to the starting point. Kayaking is an incredible way to sightsee the waterways of Noosa while gaining a bit of fitness at the same time.
Where We Visit
- Noosa River estuary
- Noosa Sound
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend bringing a hat, sunnies, sunscreen and a bottle of water. No special clothing is required, however, be prepared to get wet; the water is warm and beautiful!
The tour is suitable for kayakers of any skill level. It includes a safety briefing, an overview of the kayaks and a paddle lesson on the beach before taking off. The kayaks we use are extremely stable Cabanero sit-on-top double kayaks with rudders which makes them easy to steer and perfect for a cruise around Noosa.
- The Operator reserves the right to amend each tour itinerary based on weather conditions at the time of tour commencement
- Tours operate with a minimum of 3 people & may not operate if the required minimum number is not reached
- Tours operate with a maximum of 10 people
- If you are unable to attend the booked tour, please notify us by phone or email as soon as possible
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely