This full-day tour combines the stunning scenery of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with some of the region’s finest local produce.
Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour with Lunch Highlights
- Return transfers from selected Sunshine Coast accommodation
- All transportation
- Free time to explore Montville Village
- Stunning Views of the Glass House Mountains
- Cellar Door Wine Tasting
- Sample a selection of Local & International Cheese
- Sample of Handmade Belgian Chocolate
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour with Lunch
We suggest you bring a small bag with the following:
- A bottle of water
- An item of warm clothing (winter months)
- A hat and sunglasses
- A rain jacket or umbrella
- Spare cash
Our tours are not weather dependent. All tours will depart regardless of rain or other weather conditions unless we are aware of conditions/forecasts that would make it unsafe.
Yes, for day tours we pick up from Beachside accommodations between Mooloolaba and Noosa. If you are staying in an AirB&B or with family and friends, please check if a door-to-door pick-up is possible before booking.
You must add special comments when booking if you require special dietary requirements. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request, however, we are unable to offer a guarantee on behalf of the partners we work with. We will inform you in advance if a specific dietary request is not available.
Generally, no, our tour van is not equipped to store wheelchairs due to limited storage space. Strollers are permitted onboard the minibus. Please enquire before booking for clarification on a particular tour.
Our touring vehicles have minimal storage space, any more than a small day pack is undesirable. Large bags, prams & strollers cannot be stored onboard. If you need to bring along any more than this, please be sure to let us know at the time of booking, as it may be necessary to purchase an extra seat to accommodate your luggage.
State legislation prohibits alcohol to be consumed in any of our licenced vehicles at any time. There is to be no open alcohol brought on the bus.
Reviews for Sunshine Coast Scenic Food & Wine Tour with Lunch
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Alexandra Headlands / Maroochydore / Cotton Tree - Pick-up from your accommodation
- Coolum - Pick-up from your accommodation
- Mooloolaba - Pick-up from your accommodation
- Noosa - Pick-up from your accommodation
- Noosaville / Tewantin - Pick-up from your accommodation
- Peregian Beach / Sunshine Beach - Pick-up from your accommodation
- Twin Waters / Marcoola - Pick-up from your accommodation