- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Entry to the Treetop Challenge Mount Tambourine, Australia’s largest high ropes adventure park
- Access to over 140 challenging elements to tackle, over 8 courses, including 14 epic ziplines culminating in a 120m long epic run
- Self-paced participation, with 4 levels to tackle from easy to extreme, and 12 acres of world heritage nature to explore
TreeTop Challenge Tamborine MountainHead to Australia’s largest high ropes adventure park, with more than 140 TreeTop Challenges including 14 ziplines, for a half-day adventure gliding through the trees & having a whole lot of fun!
What to Expect
Escape the crowds, breathe fresh air, and explore the TreeTop Canopy at Australia's largest high ropes adventure park, with more than 14 flying foxes and 140 challenges. This is a self-paced adventure, that lets you get out of your comfort zone, tackle your fears, and challenge your body!
As you climb over shaking wooden bridges, swing into nets, slide through tunnels and jump on sky-high flying foxes you’ll be exploring 12 acres of amazing bushland and rainforest. The course climbs up to 30 metres above the ground and backs onto Queensland’s first official national park, Tamborine National Park, a truly stunning patch of nature. If you're not quite ready for the heights, there are low courses as well.
The obstacles and flying foxes are spread across 8 circuits, ranging from easy through to heart-pumping extreme. You can work through each of them at your own pace – no group tours here! You’re up there on your own, with your family or group! Jump, grab, pull and leap through the Green level as you build confidence, and work your way up to the super challenging Black course.
The facility operates with the highest grade safety equipment and uses a state-of-the-art smart belay system. In simple terms, you can only fully detach from the wires once you’re on solid ground – so in the treetops, you’ll be safe at all times.
You don’t need a six-pack, but some fitness is required to complete the course as you will need the strength to climb through the trees. Bookings are essential to guarantee a spot in the session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Harnessing and induction take 30 minutes to complete. It's important you arrive 15 minutes before your session time to sign in and be ready to begin. If you arrive later than your session time, you might be asked to join a later session.
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Must be able to reach 160cm to the palm of your hands stretched above your head.
- To access the Black levels, must purchase an adult ticket and must be able to reach 180cm with the palm of your hand stretched above your head.
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- Maximum weight 120kg
The adventure park closes at 5:00 pm with individual courses starting to close at 4:15 pm with the last closing at 4:40 pm. This is because each course takes on average 45 minutes to complete. Climbers take on average 3 to complete the park. If you wish to attempt all courses, we recommend you book our earlier session times to avoid any disappointment.
We provide lockers for your convenience.
For safety purposes, all jewellery that can be removed should be removed. We don’t carry liability for jewellery or any other items lost on the tour, and if you drop something you will probably never find it.
Yes, you can but our advice is that you should not take anything you are not prepared to lose.
Occasionally yes, peak periods see a larger volume of climbers in the adventure park, there are some short wait times for our larger courses.
Yes, completing all of our courses is achievable, however, we recommend booking the earlier sessions.
No, for your safety it is a requirement all our climbers complete a beginner and an intimidate course prior to moving onto advanced or expert courses. This also assists us in managing course congestion and keeping a smooth flow for our participants.
- All TreeTop Challenge activities are highly exciting, physically & mentally demanding as you will be attempting a physical activity with ladders, steep climbs, and many other challenging games. As your safety is always our number priority, it means you cannot participate if you have a chronic illness or pre-existing medical/physical concern including but not limited to:
- Heart Illness
- Recent Surgery
- Back Problems
- Guests should wear enclosed and comfortable sport of hiking shoes, and a comfortable shirt and pants
- All guests must be able to reach a minimum height of 160cm to the palms of their hands raised above their heads and must be flat-footed during this height check
- All participants must sign a Conditions of Participation Document
- To access the Black levels, must purchase an Adult ticket and must be able to reach 180cm with the palm of your hand stretched above your head
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm, and the maximum weight is 120kg
- No refunds will be provided for customer cancellations made within 48 hours of tour departure
- Changes to the date or time of your booking must be received 48 hours prior to tour departure
- All changes are subject to availability and are made at the discretion of the operator
- The Canyon Flyer operates in all weather conditions, except lighting storms or high winds. If the tour cancels for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund, but please be aware this may not include non-refundable third-party booking fees
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely