- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2.5-hour Tweed River cruise to discover the beauty & Aboriginal history of the Tweed Coast
- Fresh morning tea of seasonal fruits, bush tucker tasting & native iced tea
- Time to explore Fingal & take a self-guided walk around the headland for magnificent views
- Learn of the significance of the region to the First Nations people with some storytelling from the Captain
- Departs from the meeting point at Tweed Marina, 4 River Terrace
Fingal Booningbah CruiseDiscover Fingal Head's sacred Indigenous heritage and superb scenery on a relaxing morning tea cruise
What to Expect
Jump aboard a 2.5-hour morning tea cruise on the Tweed River discovering local shipwrecks, ancient Aboriginal history, scenic views of a rich and diverse region, and the quaint town of Fingal. There is no better way to explore the off-the-beaten-track hidden gems of the Tweed Coast.
Depart at the Tweed Marina and journey through Ukerabagh Island passage and down the Tweed River whilst enjoying lively and entertaining storytelling by the traditional custodians of the land. As you cruise along the calm waters, enjoy a tasty morning tea of seasonal fruits and bush tucker tasting served with our famous native iced tea before landing at Fingal Head.
There is time to explore the quiet coastal lifestyle of the town and its local Art Gallery, Sheoak Shack, which displays the work of local artists from the surrounding area. Take a self-guided walk to Fingal headland to soak up the natural surroundings of the Tweed Coast.
Marvel at the outlook from the headland and maybe spot the resident dolphin pods which are regularly seen frolicking in the waves between the headland and Cook Island. Take in the expansive vista from Coolangatta to Kingscliff and discover the giant causeway, a unique rock formation at the headland, before you cruise back to the marina.
Where We Visit
- Ukerabagh Island passage
- Fingal Head
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note there may be access limitations for guests with mobility issues. We strongly recommend you speak with our booking office prior to your cruise to seek advice. The stairs on each of our vessels can be an issue for some people with mobility issues. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please advise staff of any mobility issues when booking i.e.walking frames, wheelchairs, or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you have any dietary requirements please advise our booking office at least one week prior to your cruise and we will try to accommodate your needs where possible. We cannot be held responsible for consumption/cross-contamination with regard to allergies or dietary requirements. Food allergies must be advised on booking. Vegetarian dish must be pre-booked at time of reservation.
- Cruise operates on Saturdays only
- All cruises are subject to weather & minimum passenger numbers
- All cruise departures operate on NSW time (AEDT during daylight savings)
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Cancellations within 7 days of travel will not receive a refund but may receive a cruise credit, to be discussed at the time of cancellation
- No shows will be charged the full amount
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely