- Experience the magic of Milford Sound from the air on a fixed-wing aircraft
- Guaranteed window seat for panoramic views of stunning mountains and glaciers
- 80 minutes of breath-taking scenery as you soar this World Heritage Area
- A knowledgeable, local pilot will provide interesting and informative commentary
- Views of rivers, endless snow-covered mountains, ice plateaus, and glaciers
- Complimentary shuttles to and from central Queenstown
- This flight does not land in Milford Sound. Instead, it flies for an 80 minute round trip from Queenstown.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy a window seat onboard a fixed-wing aircraft offering unimpaired views as you fly to Milford Sound through a landscape of unbelievable beauty. Soar above two World Heritage Areas — Mt. Aspiring National Park and Fiordland National Park — enjoying views above snow-covered mountains and stunning glaciers. Your knowledgeable, highly skilled local pilot providing interesting and informative commentary during this 80-minute flight of a lifetime.
Descending into Milford Sound, the flight will fly down the middle of the Fiord. You'll see dramatic sheer mountains on either side and aerial views of the cascading Stirling Falls. It will almost feel like you are in touching distance from Mitre Peak. Your spectacular journey isn't finished yet! The tour follows a different flight path over this stunning World Heritage Area on the return to Queenstown, with the pilot's favourite scenery — Lake Quill and the Sutherland Falls.