- Return transfers from selected Ayers Rock Resort accommodation
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Sparkling wine & canapes
Kata Tjuta Sunset
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fee
WHAT TO EXPECT
This tour takes you to the inspiring red-hued sedimentary rock domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) to watch the sunset, one of our favourite sunset experiences in Central Australia. Enjoy a leisurely drive out to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), where along the way your Driver Guide will explain the geological and cultural history of the area.
The 36 steep-sided domes are a hidden gem of Central Australia. They're also thought to have originally been one huge piece of rock, much like Uluru, that has weathered over millions of years to become an intriguing series of individual formations.
Marvel at the unique flora and admire the view of the central valley of the domes of Kata Tjuta while you take in magnificent outback views with canapes and Australian wine. A special serenity settles over the landscape which is incomparable to anywhere else in the world.
As evening approaches, each passing minute brings something new as the domes continue to change colour with the setting sun. Bring your camera to take pictures as the landscape changes. Just don't forget to appreciate the view while you're there!
Where we visit:
- Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
Kata Tjuta Sunset
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring enclosed walking shoes, a water bottle, and warm layers in cooler months. You'll also want to bring money for souvenirs.
Can I travel with children?
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Are there bathroom facilities on the coach?
On the day tours, the fleet can vary, and mini-coaches are sometimes used to accommodate smaller groups. These mini coaches do not have a restroom or reclining seats. However, regular stops are made so you can access facilities.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tours and amend prices, itineraries and days of operation as required. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport
- Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by flooding or any other causes are the responsibility of the client
- Refunds are not available for wet weather or changing weather conditions
- Clients are strongly advised to take out travel insurance
- The operator reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach tour travel and who may require services and facilities that the operator\s cannot guarantee will be available
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Should you wish to cancel your tour, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- Within 48 hours of the departure date – 50% of the tour price
- Within 24 hours of the departure date or no show – 100% of the tour price
- Ayers Rock Campground
- Desert Gardens Hotel
- Outback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge
- Sails in the Desert Hotel