- Admission to The Green Plant
- One complimentary meal (either breakfast or lunch) included
- General admission ticket
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A unique experience in a tropical rain forest with over 3000 plants and animals in the heart of Dubai
- Explore the Green Planet with access to Australian Walkabout, Flooded Rainforest Floor, the Mid-story and the Canopy
- Be immersed in the rain-forest experience with animals walking around you and birds flying over you
The Green Planet is the region's first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The building is built around the world's largest artificial man-made tree. The enclosed ecosystem, located at CITY WALK, offers visitors an immersive expedition into the tropics. The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for the visitor with fascinating animal and plant species to see from Sloths, Tucans, and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish, and insects. A great destination for families and guests of all ages.
Opening Hours are Monday to Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00. The park is closed on Sunday. The last ticket sold online is at 15:30 and at the gate at 17:00. You are entitled to 4 hours of free parking at City Walk with a minimum spend of AED 100 at The Green Planet. You will need to validate your token before exiting, each additional hour is charged at AED 20.