- 1-day general admission to Legoland
- Food and beverage.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Enjoy over 40 LEGO-themed rides, shows, and attractions
- Explore 6 themed islands with 15,000 LEGO models Over 60 million LEGO bricks
LEGOLAND Dubai is the ultimate theme park for children 2-12 and their families in the Middle East. Enjoy LEGO-themed adventures through interactive rides, water slides, models and building experiences.
At LEGOLAND Dubai families build their way through a full day of nonstop interactive fun. With exploring of all LEGOLAND Dubai islands starting with the “Factory” where the family fun begins, a tour of the LEGO Factory where you can see how LEGO bricks are made and get your own LEGO brick fresh from the casting line as a souvenir. A visit to the LEGO city where determination and teamwork are the building bricks of the LEGOLAND rides here in LEGO city. Experience the Imagination zone the land for every LEGO fan to enjoy where you can build and race LEGO cars or schedule a class to build MINDSTORMS.
At “KINGDOMS” save the day in this medieval land. Conquer the Dragon on an exhilarating roller coaster ride through the King’s castle while younger knights and princesses can also ride the Dragon’s apprentice. Merlin has cast his spell on you. pedal your way up and down on Merlin’s Flying machines to break the spell. In ADVENTURE island young explorers who seeking an adventure will find just that in this land. Join the LEGO divers in a captivating underwater adventure that the whole family can experience. At last, a visit to MINILAND is an absolute must for every family, with 20 million LEGO bricks all in this indoor, air-conditioned interactive area. LEGOLAND Dubai features Dubai’s iconic skyline and key landmarks from around the middle east and you can have the opportunity to create your own skyline at Build A City, a 10-meter play table with LEGO bricks.
- Over 40 LEGO® themed rides, shows, and attractions
- A mix of indoor and outdoor attractions, perfect for year-round visitation
- 6 themed islands with 15,000 LEGO® models
- Over 60 million LEGO® bricks
What to Remember
- Ticket will be delivered to you through email or to your hotel/residence
- Park timings: Saturday to Wednesday is 10 AM until 06 PM & Thursday -to Friday is 10 AM until 08 PM
- The ticket is including all rides and experiences in the park except the food and beverages
- Child age is between 3-11 years
- Child prices are the same as adults
Saturday to Wednesday 10:00 until 18:00 & Thursday to Friday 10:00 until 20:00.