- Complete Wanko soba experience
- Traditional Kamishimo apron
- Freshly fried tempura as a replacement
- A "gluttony certificate" to customers who finish 100 bowls of soba or more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you familiar with Wanko soba? Well, you should be! It's a regional, Japanese cuisine that's served in bite-sized portions. On this tour, you have the option to dress in a traditional kamishimo apron and take part in a Japanese feast.
The question is, how many bowls of soba can you eat?? The tour ends when you simply can't eat anymore! If you're not into soba, you can replace it with fried tempura.
- Gather at Kinkontei
- Explanation about Wanko soba
- Begins with the sound of a drum
- Event ends when you have finished eating
Things to note
- Meeting point: Inside Kinkontei / 11-88, Nishimiyanome, Hanamaki City, Iwate Prefecture
- 5 minutes by car from Iwate Hanamaki Airport / 10 minutes by car from Shin-Hanamaki Station / 3 minutes by car from Hanamaki Airport IC / 10 minutes by car from Hanamaki IC
- Language support: Only Japanese
- Free Wi-Fi