- Accident insurance
- Bottled water and soft drinks throughout the trip
- Lunch (fish or grilled chicken, salad and chips)
- Snorkel equipment and guide
- Boats with a maximum of 20 people
- Continental breakfast
- Bilingual guide
- Personalized attention
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
Isla Contoy Tour From Cancun
Snorkel through Ixlache Reef and walk around Isla Mujeres in this all inclusive day tour!
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
A Cancun tour to Isla Contoy is a once in a lifetime adventure!
Explore a deserted island paradise, we’ll bring you to the untouched magic of Isla Contoy from Cancun. The island is a protected refuge, home to hundreds of species of marine birds, sea life and exotic plants. Set sail for adventure, board your boat to Isla Contoy from the shores of Cancun and make your way to the deep blue sea.
Along the way, your captain will make a stop for snorkelling the Ixlache Reef where you will be able to discover the beauty of the marine world! From corals to sea turtles and fish of every colour you can imagine!
Next stop is the Isla Contoy National Park. Your guide will show you around the island, you’ll visit a small museum, the lookout and do a little Isla Contoy bird watching in the lagoon. You’ll then enjoy a delicious lunch on one of the most incredible beaches in the world.
Your Isla Contoy tour concludes with a visit to the island of Isla Mujeres. Walk the picturesque streets and do a little souvenir shopping before returning to the mainland.
Isla Contoy Tour From Cancun
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Children (3 - 11 years):
What to bring?
- Cash or credit cards for tips and to purchase souvenirs
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Bathing suit, towel and a change of clothes
- Water shoes or sandals
What time will we be picked up?
Pick up times for tours from Cancun and the Riviera Maya are from approximately 5:45 am to 8:00 am.
*Time will vary depending on your hotel and will be confirmed once completed the booking.
What kind of food will be provided?
The restaurants we visit offer a wide variety of dishes, local Yucatecan and Mexican cuisine including cochinita pibil, rice, beans, pasta, green salads, desserts and fruit.
Are there vegetarian and gluten-free options?
The small restaurants we visit do not offer vegetarian or gluten-free menus, you will find steamed vegetables, green salads and fruit.
What happens if there's an accident during the tour?
Your tour includes insurance for civil responsibility and accidents. Coverage only applies if the accident was not for personal negligence or for failing to follow instructions of the guides.
Is there an age limit? What about child pricing?
There is no age limit for this tour.
Children under the age of 2 do not need to pay, children between 3 and 11 pay Child pricing.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Pick ups start at 6:00 am, the time will only be confirmed once the booking has been made.
- For cancellations made up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure, you will get a full refund.
- For cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, there will be no refunds.
If the tour is cancelled with a minimum of 48 hours notice before the tour due to to weather conditions or other operational situations we will refund your money or check availability to reschedule the activity.
If you wish to reschedule, you can change the date of your tour for no additional cost.
*Depending on availability and must be done with a minimum of 24 hours notice.