- Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- Premium tickets to arena
- One drink at the arena
- One drink at cantina
Lucha Libre And Nightlife Tour In Mexico CityWatch a Mexican wrestling match and have a night out at local cantinas!
- Private transportation (to and from hotel) not included — available at an additional cost and upon request
What to Expect
1. Meet at starting point (Balderas Metro Station)
2. Walk towards Lucha Libre Arena
3. Witness the spectacle in premium seats
4. Walk towards a cantina
5. Drinks at a traditional cantina
Lucha Libre, which literally translates to 'free fighting', is an essential part of modern Mexican culture and a favourite pastime. Experience the passion of the arena and see how locals enjoy this traditional spectacle. This match features acrobatics, rehearsed tricks, costume changes and colourful masks, keeping the luchadores identity a secret.
The rules of Lucha Libre resemble American wrestling where the luchador (fighter) has to pin down his opponent for three seconds over the course of three rounds, usually, the fights involve the técnicos (good guys) wrestling against the rudos (bad guys). You'll also see female wrestlers known as luchadoras, male wrestlers dressed in drag called éxoticos and los minis, the dwarves fighters.
End the night going into a classic saloon. Grab drinks and listen to traditional music in a fascinating urban scenario.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discrete apparel
- Extra cash
- No cameras allowed!
Yes, you can add private transportation service with pick up and drop off. The price depends on the locations you choose (around 25$ USD).
Please let us know in advance if you require this service.
In order to keep the personalized experience maximum number of people is 6 per experience. If you have a bigger group or family let us know on your reservation and we’ll organize a perfect experience for the amount of people requested.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator
- Minimum of 2 people required to operate this tour
- The waiting time for customers in the open group mode (You can also ask for a private tour for 25 extra USD per person) is 15 minutes after the start time of the activity, out of respect for customers who do arrive on time
- Please note that there is only one start time per day, 7:30 pm for Thursday and Saturday, 8:30 pm for Friday and 5:00 pm for Sunday.
- Only cancellations made 24hrs previous to the tour will be refunded
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely