Included tapas lunch in a typical bodega bar in the center of Málaga
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our Visits are all carried out by Official and experienced Guides, so you will not miss any detail of the entire tour to visit.
We will take you through the most emblematic and important sites, we will teach you the most unique places, and the most peculiar stories, which without an official guide you could not enjoy.
We offer you to take a unique experience, and all the Flavor and Art of this our Malaga, Capital of the Costa del Sol.
We begin the visit at 10:30 am and on a walking tour we will visit:
- Atarazanas Market (as long as it is not a Sunday or a public holiday, closed)
- Calle Larios and Plaza de la Constitución (the most central and emblematic)
- Exterior visit of the Cathedral of Malaga
- Exterior visit of the Alcazaba, Roman Theater
- Picasso neighborhood with its stories and main points
- Tour of the most unique and peculiar adjacent streets
The visit will have an estimated duration of 3 hours, an easy walk and for all kinds of people, since the center of Malaga is all flat and pedestrianized.