Discover the source of Hawaii Island’s creation at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
Big Island Volcano Adventure Tour - From Hilo Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Admission to Volcanoes National Park, a geological, biological, and cherished cultural landscape
- Delicious picnic lunch at off-shore Coconut Island
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Round-trip transportation is included from convenient locations in Hilo
Where we Visit:
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Halema’uma’u Crater
- Kilauea Visitor Center
- Steam Vents
- Kilauea Iki Overlook
- Chain of Craters Road
- Kealakomo Overlook
- Devastation Trail
- Rainbow Falls
- Akaka Falls
- Hilo Town
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Big Island Volcano Adventure Tour - From Hilo
Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces, so sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended. Bring a light sweater or jacket.
You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable. You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
We cannot predict the weather or lava viewing conditions. This volcano tour features change daily. We do not guarantee the sighting of active lava flows. Surface lava may be present but may not be viewable due to environmental conditions or time constraints.
Reviews for Big Island Volcano Adventure Tour - From Hilo
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.