Experience the Kona coastline aboard a sailing catamaran!
3-hour Snorkel And Sail Adventure - Departing Kona Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All Taxes Included
- Hop on board sailing catamaran "Honi Olani" for comfortable sailing and snorkelling fun!
- Spot dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life on board the vessel or while in the water
- Witness the majestic humpback whales from December through April
- Enjoy snacks and select beverages onboard; two free alcoholic drinks included!
- Sail along the Kona coast on a vessel that's safe for all ages
- Onboard facilities include a freshwater shower, restrooms, plenty of shade, and ample seating
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask; sanitized, re-usable masks are available upon request
- Fins and snorkel vests in various sizes provided
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-hour Snorkel And Sail Adventure - Departing Kona
Departs at 10.00am, returns at 1.00pm.
Honokohau Harbor. Park at the fuel dock. Continue on foot to the end of the road and on the right, you'll see the sign at Outer Basin vessel "Honi Olani".
- Passport or ID card
- Snorkeling gear
0 - 3yrs Free
4 - 12yrs Child rate
Reviews for 3-hour Snorkel And Sail Adventure - Departing Kona
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.