Go beyond the Freedom Trail and experience modern Boston through the city’s incredible history.
Boston History And Walking Tour Highlights
- All taxes included
- Join a local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail
- Learn the modern impact of Boston’s most iconic historic sights
- Explore some of the sights overlooked by many Boston visitors (and even locals!)
- Take in the beauty of the architecture and quaintness of Beacon Hill
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Boston History And Walking Tour
Depart 1:00pm or 4:0pm from the Aquarium “T” Station (Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State St. and Atlantic Ave.) 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109.
Boston Public Garden (or nearby), 4 Charles St., Boston, MA 02116.
Extra cash for additional food and drink, souvenirs, and tips/gratuities for your guide. Comfortable walking shoes and a government-issued ID.
Yes, children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
Most tours will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if tours are canceled under extreme circumstances, your guide will contact you to move your tour to another day.
Reviews for Boston History And Walking Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- <p>The Aquarium “T” Station (Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State St. and Atlantic Ave.) 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109</p><p>View on <a href="https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aquarium/@42.