- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Stops at various filming sites for movies like Jurassic Park, Blue Hawaii, Six Days & Seven Nights, and Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui, where the George Clooney film “The Descendants” was filmed
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Round-trip transportation is included from convenient locations in Kauai
Where we Visit:
- Ahukini Landing
- Lydgate Beach
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook
- Kapa’a Town
- Tahiti Nui
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier
What to Expect
This exciting tour takes you on an action-packed Hawaiian Hollywood journey where you will explore some of the most romantic, exciting and adventurous movie locations in the world while we enlighten you with the rich history of the island. This unique live narrated tour with specially licensed video scenes from the various movies make this a one-of-a-kind must-do activity on Kauai.
Not only will you watch scenes from big-screen Hollywood movies, but you will also have the opportunity to actually stand in or view the exact spots of the shoots just like a Hollywood star! The aim of this adventure is to give you the chance to experience both the fiction and the reality of the films themselves. This sightseeing tour will let you feel like you were part of the show being filmed and drawing you closer to the characters themselves.
Your adventure begins at Ahukini Landing, a pier at the mouth of Hanamaulu Stream where it meets the Pacific Ocean. A popular fishing spot, Pagan Love Song and Donovan’s Reef were filmed here. Next up is Lydgate Beach, adjacent to the Wailua River, enclosed from the ocean by two rock ponds. Elvis filmed some of his Blue Hawaii scenes against its picturesque backdrop.
Onwards to Opaekaa Falls, a beautiful waterfall that cascades into a hidden pool below. It's is 151-feet tall and 40 feet wide, and featured in the Wackiest Ship in the Army and Blue Hawaii. Then, at the northernmost tip of Kauai, is the Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook, famously seen in Lilo and Stitch, it served as a beacon for ships in the 1970s.
The next stop is Kapa’a Town, a quaint town north of Wailua on the east side of Kauai where the famous dinosaur “egg-change” took place in Jurassic Park. After this, it's time for lunch at Tahiti Nui, a favourite dining spot for locals. The menu includes a choice of Cheeseburger, Teri Chicken Sandwich, or Kalua Pork Sandwich, with fries and garden salad.
Finally, it's on to Hanalei & Hanalei Pier. A charming town rich in history, surrounded by taro patches and art galleries, Hanalei suffered widespread and catastrophic flooding in April 2018. The floodwaters eroded the land around the famous Hanalei Pier but it has been repaired as of late and is as beautiful as ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces, so sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended. Bring a light sweater or jacket.
You should bring items that allow you to be comfortable. You should wear sunscreen and bring a camera. Please do not leave anything of value unattended on the coach.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond our control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- A full refund is provided if the tour is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the tour departure time
- If cancelled within 24 hours of tour departure time or if guest no-shows, no refund is provided
- Refund requests are to be received within 30 days of the date of the tour
Reviews for Kauai Movie Adventure Tour
Get Instant Confirmation