- Local guide
- 5 food tastings
- Generous tastings of local, iconic dishes like conch fritters, fish tacos, and key lime pie
- Southernmost food tour booklet filled with coupons, map, and recommended eateries
Key West Southernmost Food Tasting & Cultural Walking TourIntroducing you to authentic island flavours in 3 hours.
What to Expect
Learn unique, fun facts about Key West and its history. Listen to the history and origin of Cuban and Caribbean cuisine and their impact on Key West's cultures. Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street, historic neighbourhoods, and hidden gems Visit El Siboney, Bad Boy Burrito, Speakeasy Inn & Rum Bar, Blue Heaven, and Mangoes.
The Southernmost Food Tour, the company's original and signature tour, celebrates the Cuban and Caribbean influences on both food and culture. Guided small group experiences will stop at 6 locations, come complete with a sweet treat, an alcoholic beverage, and are designed to introduce you to real island flavours like Cuban roast pork, fresh fish, a signature rum drink, and of course, key lime pie.
- Key West Southernmost Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour for Child - 12:00
USD $53Check AvailabilityNext available: 29 Aug 2022
- Key West Southernmost Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour for Child - 11:00
USD $53Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Key West Southernmost Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour - 11:00
USD $81Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Key West Southernmost Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour - 12:00
USD $81Check AvailabilityNext available: 29 Aug 2022
- Child aged 7-12 years pays the child price.
- Child and infants 0-6 years travel for free.
- As our stops are locally owned, tours may occasionally replace stops with vendors not listed, but please rest assured an authentic Key West experience will be maintained.
- We can provide substitutions for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten-free, those who do not drink alcohol, and shellfish/nut allergies.
- Allergies and preferences must be indicated in advance at the time of ticket purchase.
- Please note, substitute dishes will not always be the iconic Key West dishes that regular participants on the tour receive.
- Please take care of your dietary restrictions and report to us beforehand so that the required steps can be taken regarding it.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included. It is standard in the service industry to tip 10 to 20 percent the ticket price.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely