- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Admission to 2 attractions in Las Vegas
- Go Line privileges at select attractions
- Instant digital pass
60 Day Las Vegas Explorer Pass - Choose from 2 to 7 AttractionsEntry these handpicked attractions for your Las Vegas trip
- Las Vegas pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas Tour.
What to Expect
- Visit your top 2 attractions in Las Vegas
- All in one digital pass, enjoy contactless entry
The Explorer pass is perfect for sightseers who are visiting a city for longer and want to take their time seeing the sights without much of a time constraint. With the Explorer Pass, you can choose 2 attractions you are interested in seeing. Once you have activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you will then have up to 60 days to visit the rest. There is no need to choose which attractions you'd like to see before you purchase the card, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This allows you to change your mind and wait and see what you feel like in the moment. The more attractions you choose the more you will save and you can save up to 76 percent on attraction ticket prices with this pass.
Choose 2 Attractions:
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Daytime Pass
- Skypod at The Strat + VIP Access
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas
- The Roller Coaster at NY, NY Hotel
- REAL BODIES at Bally's Big Bus
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The Mob Museum
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- X-Scream at The Strat Big Shot at The Strat
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Classic Tour
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Senor Frogs Open Bar
- $25 Towards Meal at Favourite Bistro at the LINQ
- Number One Escape Room
- Meal at Tequila Taqueria
- Dinner at Café Hollywood at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Hollywood Cars Museum & Liberace Garage
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant at Caesars Palace
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Hoover Dam Highlights Tour
- Rockstar Pool Party Tour
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
- Ultimate 4D Experience All-Day Pass at Excalibur
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Vinny Grosso - Totally Mental
- Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Big Bus Las Vegas Night Time Tour
- Child rates are applicable for 3-12 years old.
- Download your Go Las Vegas pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email. Once you have your pass downloaded (or printed), you're all set. All you have to do is present your Go Las Vegas Explorer pass to be scanned at each attraction and you're in.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Your pass will then be valid for 60 days from activation. For example, if you have a three-choice Explorer pass and visit your first attraction, you can take up to 59 consecutive days to visit your remaining two attractions.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual.
- Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- COVID-19 & Health & Safety: Attractions in Las Vegas are starting to open and we're working closely with them to ensure a seamless experience during your visit. We advise you to check the individual attraction website for the latest opening news. In light of the outbreak, Las Vegas has automatically updated passes to be valid for two years from the purchase date. If your travel plans have been disrupted, but you are planning on exploring Las Vegas within the next two years, we suggest you hold on to your Go Las Vegas pass and do not activate it until your next trip.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely