- Get up to $25 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 1 hr 30 min dig session in a huge D5K Bulldozer in Las Vegas' adult sandbox
- Participate in a variety of exercises including digging trenches, building mounds, stacking tyes, and even playing excavator basketball
What to Expect
Take control of huge machinery and equipment and play in this giant sandbox! This is the world’s first heavy equipment playground and is the perfect vacation experience for you if you loved playing with trucks and diggers as a kid or are looking for a unique activity beyond The Strip.
On this Big Dig Bulldozer Experience, you'll push, pull, and rip your way to excitement on the huge D5K Bulldozers. All of the machines are fully climate-controlled, so no matter what the Vegas weather is doing, you’ll stay comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the colder months.
After a safety orientation and warm-up, you take the controls while your instructor guides you through a series of exercises, including building huge mounds, pushing gigantic tires, and finally teeter-tottering over a mega mound! You’re connected via headset with your instructor the whole time.
This is a great day out for the whole family, groups of friends, bachelor or bachelorette parties, or even corporate team building. Where else in Vegas can you have this much fun outside while playing with giant construction toys? Come play in the Las Vegas heavy equipment playground!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! All of our machines are fully climate-controlled so no matter what the Vegas weather is doing, you’ll stay comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the colder months.
Closed-toed shoes are the only clothing requirement we have. Feel free to wear whatever is comfortable. You might get a little dust on your shoes… but unless you want to lie down and roll in the dirt, you’ll leave squeaky clean.
Yes! Of course! We have two dedicated areas for spectators to watch and take photos. Bring your sisters, cousins, uncles, and best friend if you’d like! The more the merrier! Plus, you need someone to vouch for you that you actually operated heavy equipment while in Las Vegas!
No. For safety reasons, all machines are for one person. This includes no kids in the cab with adults. There is only one seat! The only exception to this is on the 1-Ton Excavators. Guardians are able to assist their kids if they are under 48” tall.
Nope, no driving experience is needed.
- The Operator requires that all participants take a breathalyzer test prior to operating any equipment, and must not return a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of 0.06% or higher. Anyone who fails this will have their reservation cancelled without a refund
- All participants must speak or understand English, or bring an interpreter by prior arrangement
- All guests should arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled Dig time
- All dig sessions are for one person per machine aside from the Kids Digs
- Closed-toed shoes are required for all participants
- Must be at least 14 years old and 48 inches tall
- If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your reservation, we will refund you at a rate of 50%. If you give 24-hour notice, you can reschedule your dig for a future date at no additional cost. This is valid for up to one year from the initial purchase
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation are nonrefundable
- In the event of a cancellation of your reservation by The Operator due to weather, equipment problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances, your reservation will be refunded in full or you will be offered a credit toward a future reservation
Reviews for Big Dig Bulldozer Experience
Get Instant Confirmation