- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Entry to Death Valley National Park, known for its unforgiving landscapes of endless desert, rugged valleys, volcanic craters, & majestic mountains
- A delicious picnic lunch enjoyed while immersed in nature
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Death Valley
- Ghost Town of Rhyolite
- Hell’s Gate
- Zabriskie’s Point
- Devils Golf Course
- Furnace Creek Museum
- The Salt Lake
- Sand Dunes
- Artist’s Pallet
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
Death Valley presents majestic mountains, colourful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles, all of which make this trip a photographic sightseer’s dream come true. For the truly adventurous, this tour not only runs in spring, fall, and winter but also throughout the summer months.
The early morning starts with your collection from your Las Vegas hotel and a delicious continental breakfast before heading west towards Death Valley. You'll travel in air-conditioned comfort to help escape the heat the valley is famous for.
Standing at the entrance to Death Valley and the first exploration and photo stop on this amazing adventure is the old Ghost Town of Rhyolite, a long-abandoned gold mining community and the set for many movies and documentaries.
Next, you'll drive down a beautiful winding highway and enter the centre of Death Valley from the east. This is like landing on Mars; you enter a foreign and strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colours, superbly adapted plants and animals – all are visible expressions of geologic time reckoned in millions of years. The driest, hottest climate imaginable - this is Death Valley, an immense, wild land that man has never tamed.
Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch while taking in the otherworldly views of this unique and challenging landscape. You'll also have access throughout the day to unlimited bottled water, so make sure you stay hydrated as the area regularly measure high temperatures over 110-degrees Fahrenheit (43 degrees Celsius) at the height of summer.
Capture the view of the valley from Hell’s Gate, well above the valley floor and then visit Badwater at 282 ft. below sea level. You'll also enjoy views and stops at Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and the Artist's Pallet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hiking or athletic walking shoes, and bring sun protection including a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Minimum numbers apply for the tour to depart
- No person under the age of 18 will be permitted to take part in any tour unless a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult accompanies them
- The carrier reserves the right to cancel or reroute any given tour when weather conditions, health hazards or equipment malfunctions may affect the safety of passengers or employees
- All passengers must agree to a waiver acknowledging the risks and indemnifying The Operator
- Confirmed reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the trip date will be charged in full
- No shows will be subject to the full tour charge
- If The Operator cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued
Reviews for Death Valley Tour from Las Vegas
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation