- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 3 hr walking tour of the Las Vegas Strip food scene, choosing a daytime or nighttime departure
- A combination of sweet & savoury food tastings at up to four different venues
- Excellent photo opportunities at every stop, so you can post your adventure to the 'gram
- Recommendations for places to eat, drink, see, and things to do, so you can continue the adventure after the tour is over
- Small groups for more personalised service
Where we Visit:
- Las Vegas Strip
- 3-4 different food venues such as coffee shops, street carts, breweries, or restaurants
(venues will vary from day to day)
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Bellagio Flower Garden
- World's largest chocolate fountain
- Additional or alcoholic drinks
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
Choose between a daytime or evening experience as you taste your way through the Las Vegas Strip on this exciting foodie tour.
Your guide will take you on a foodie adventure in the heart of the city complete with sightseeing, fun facts, insider’s knowledge of where the locals go, and a variety of tastings to encompass all of the favourite foodie stops. A street cart, a hole-in-the-wall, a chocolate shop, a popular restaurant and/or a cafe might be on your list of foodie destinations. This is a casual food tour so the tastings will be casual, but by no means will they be boring!
You’ll visit up to four foodie locations and sample one to four tastings at each one. Each tasting is specifically picked to highlight what makes each location special.
In between bites, you’ll visit some of the city’s top landmarks and learn some interesting facts. Visit Vegas’ top attractions like the world’s largest chocolate fountain, the Bellagio flower garden and the flamingos at the Wildlife Habitat. You’ll also discover some secret locations and you might even get to meet a chef! Your guide will even snap a souvenir photo or two so you can remember your Las Vegas Strip food tour forever.
You’ll be right in the middle of all the bright lights, crazy sounds, and entertainment that the Las Vegas Strip is known for. However, you'll also head off-the-beaten-path to see some things you may not ever have known about. After your food tour is done, you’ll be full of tasty treats, knowledge, and recommendations for more places to visit during your stay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each tour is approximately 1.25 to 1.5 miles at an easy to moderate pace.
You'll enjoy a variety of casual tastings with a gourmet twist. We like to introduce our guests to local favorite dishes that foodies can rave about, yet are easily approachable for people who are starting to explore outside of their comfort zone.
The restaurants that we visit are a surprise! You will get to discover several local favourite foodie destinations. Our stops can be anything from a food truck, a street cart, a hole-in-the-wall, a mom and pop shop, a trendy restaurant, to an upscale dining establishment all in one tour.
You will get to sample between 1 and 3 different dishes at each foodie location.
There is enough food to satisfy and satiate an average to large size appetite. (Our portion sizes don’t discriminate!) The portions are a few bites per dish which allows you to try all of the tastings.
Yes, our food tours finish with dessert!
We can accommodate for many food restrictions and allergies with advance notice. You must notify us of any food restrictions and allergies at the time of booking and before your food tour begins for us to make any accommodations. Not all tastings can be substituted for allergies and restrictions.
Water is served at most stops and some locations may include a drink as part of your tasting. We recommend that you bring a water bottle for the walk and cash or a credit card for any other beverages that you would like to purchase during your food tour.
Yes! Many of our stops offer cocktails and alcoholic beverages for consumption at the location. Some places may offer alcoholic drinks “to-go.” (It’s Vegas, baby!)
Casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Please make sure to dress for weather conditions as the tour takes place indoors and outdoors.
Yes, children are allowed on our food tours. Children over 10 years old must have a ticket to join. Children under 10 years old may join without a ticket but will not be offered any food tastings. One adult over 18 years of age may bring one child under 10 years old. You must notify us in advance of any non-paying children so that we can make seating accommodations.
The tour is a fun, unique and delicious activity that everyone can enjoy! Our food tours are great for couples, friends, families, solo travellers, co-workers, celebrations, and so much more!
- Guests must advise of food allergies and restrictions in advance, and a minimum of 24 hours notice is required to make any substitutions
- Each participant must sign a waiver before the tour begins
- The dress code is casual and appropriate restaurant attire is required
- Guest must check-in 10 minutes before the tour begins
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by someone who is 18 years or older.
- Cancellations must be made with a minimum of 72 hours' notice to receive a full refund
- There are no refunds/exchanges for cancellations made within 72 hours or less of your tour time
Reviews for Foodie Tour on the Las Vegas Strip
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation