- Get up to $25 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day tour stopping at both Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Walk over the top of Hoover Dam into Arizona
- Various photo stops for the best views of Hoover Dam, including the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Continental breakfast to fuel up for the day
- BBQ picnic lunch at the Grand Canyon with breathtaking views out over the canyon
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Hoover Dam
- Top of the Dam
- Lake Mead
- Joshua Tree Forest
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- SkyWalk entry
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
This fantastic day includes a wonderful tour of Hoover Dam followed by 3 full hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim on the Hualapai Indian Reservation!
Hoover Dam is located in Black Canyon on the Colorado River; it is the highest structure of its kind in the world. It’s an outstanding achievement, noteworthy not only for its enormous dimensions, complex design and intricate construction but also for its illustration of man's outstanding ability to overcome the desert's summer sun, the vagaries of a treacherous river, and the extreme hazards of the great heights of the canyon’s sheer walls.
You'll have ample time for breathtaking views from the top of the Dam, Lake Mead, one of the world's largest artificial lakes and incredible views of the Colorado River Gorge. From the eastern edge of the gorge in Arizona, you have fabulous views of the dam and river. In addition, you'll walk across the top of the Dam into Arizona, where there are great photo ops of the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. As a bonus, we stop at a local park where herds of Big Horn Sheep often come down from the surrounding mountains to gather and graze on the sweet grass.
Then it's off to the Grand Canyon West Rim!
Grand Canyon West Rim
Cross the beautiful High Desert of Arizona where Mohave Yucca are plentiful and visit the incredible 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point & Guano Point, with 3 hours to explore the most beautiful natural locations at the rim of the Grand Canyon.
If you choose, you can also take the optional SkyWalk. This breathtaking 10-foot wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge extends 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon, giving you a clear view 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor below.
You’ll have a picnic lunch at the rim and see Native American dancing and dwellings, plus enjoy the chance to shop at authentic Native American gift shops. This is the family outing of a lifetime!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- Minimum numbers apply for the tour to depart
- No person under the age of 18 will be permitted to take part in any tour unless a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult accompanies them
- The carrier reserves the right to cancel or reroute any given tour when weather conditions, health hazards or equipment malfunctions may affect the safety of passengers or employees
- All passengers must agree to a waiver acknowledging the risks and indemnifying The Operator
- Confirmed reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the trip date will be charged in full
- No shows will be subject to the full tour charge
- If The Operator cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued
Reviews for Grand Canyon West Rim & Hoover Dam Combo Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation