- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day tour out to Grand Canyon West to take in this breathtaking natural phenomenon, including all entrance fees
- Hot sit-down breakfast at a local restaurant
- Lunch with a view over the West Rim of the canyon at Skyview Restaurant, including skip-the-line-access
- Hoover Dam Photo Stop at the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, as one of the only companies in Vegas to do this
- Return hotel transport in a luxury VIP bus with a designated driver & a professional comedian tour guide for both laughs and informative commentary
- Skywalk is included
Where we Visit:
- Hoover Dam
- Joshua Tree Forest & the Black Mountains
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Indian Village
- Additional food & drinks
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
This Grand Canyon West Ultimate Tour is the most fun, informative, safest, and easiest way to visit the Grand Canyon from Vegas.
Leave the glitz of Las Vegas behind and spend a day discovering the beauty of the Grand Canyon West Rim. This full-day tour kicks off with pick-up from your hotel (or one very close by), where you board an air-conditioned luxury bus. You'll then get whisked off to breakfast with a freshly cooked, made-to-order hot meal at a local restaurant so that you are fully energised for the rest of the day.
With full bellies, the journey to the Grand Canyon commences. Break up the trip and stretch your legs with a once-in-a-lifetime photo stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Built during the Great Depression and now roughly 90 years old, this modern marvel is a testament to human imagination and engineering, even in the face of great adversity. This is one of the only tours from Vegas that includes this opportunity.
You'll get to stretch your legs again at Joshua Tree Forest and the Black Mountains, where your comedian-turned-tour guide will share fun (and hopefully, funny) facts and history about the natural splendour that surrounds you.
Grand Canyon West
Finally, you'll arrive at Grand Canyon West, where you'll be hosted by the Hualapai Indians. They will share customary Hualapai traditions, all while adorned in authentic tribal attire and eager to share their culture’s history and performances for your enrichment.
At the Canyon, you will have 3 hrs 30 mins to explore all the various attractions that are available. This will give you more than enough time to experience everything the canyon has to offer, plus of course, leave some time at the end for a little bit of shopping.
Refuel with a delicious lunch with an even better view over the canyon at Skyview Restaurant. It could quite possibly be the most scenic meal you have ever had! Your tour also includes convenient skip-the-line access for lunch, which is a very, very valuable inclusion on busy days as the regular line at this restaurant can sometimes have an hour wait.
Enjoy plenty of time at Guano Point. From here, some of the best views of the canyon can be experienced. For the adventurous (and this is totally optional), you may choose to embark upon an upward climb to the peak of Guano Point, where you'll have an almost 360-degree view of the canyon, witnessing the fascinating views of the Colorado River below, and the naturally painted colours of the Grand Canyon walls from every direction. Be sure to take a moment to appreciate the silence and solitude exclusive to this remarkable area. Here, nature’s stillness and beauty are unparalleled. You may also take a leisurely stroll around Guano Point to experience incredible views all around.
The tour also visits Eagle Point, where you have the option of adding on the SkyWalk, 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This amazing lookout area grants a near-360 degree view of the Canyon’s Western Rim over a glass-framed cantilever style bridge for an optimal observation experience. Its horseshoe-shaped frame floats over the canyon, allowing visitors to feel like they are walking on air. You can see clear down to the canyon floor from the Skywalk, so it is a truly unique view and is a very popular attraction at the Grand Canyon.
On your drive back to Vegas, the guide will give you some time to relax and maybe take a short nap, and then as you arrive back to Vegas, you will receive tips and tricks on how to enhance your vacation from your Comedian Guide who knows Sin City like the back of their hand!
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It’s totally optional. There is a shuttle bus to take you around the different stops at the Canyon, and at Guano point there is a few completely optional hikes you do if you would like to do some more exploring and get some really awesome photos.
We visit the West Rim only. This is much closer to Vegas than the South Rim (which is a 10 hour round trip) and the West Rim is also the only location with the world-famous Skywalk
Yes, they do! Plus, you are never on the bus for more than 45 minutes without a bathroom break. We make regular bathroom stops for all of our tours. We want you to be as comfortable as possible when you are our guests for the day.
Absolutely! All of our guides are family-friendly, and we do get many kids on our tours. We aim to make our tours as fun and as friendly as possible for everyone.
Yes. We want you to be as comfortable as possible on your tours, so we ensure that the buses are at an optimum comfortable temperature all year around.
NO. We do employ comedians as guides, but this simply means they are very funny, experts at storytelling, and know how to keep everyone entertained. You do not have to worry about being ‘roasted’ on the bus at 8 am in the morning before you even have had your morning coffee!
Only small bags and coolers are allowed (something that can be put between your feet or under your seat). The hoover dam security checkpoint does not allow large bags, and also if the bus is busy there may not be space to store the bag.
However, if you are checking out of your hotel on the day you are taking our tour, all Vegas hotels offer free bag storage so you may do what many of our guests do – check out of the hotel in the morning, store your bags with the bag storage, then when you arrive back from your tour, pick up your bags and head straight to the airport.
- Guests must adhere to a dress code
- Tour is not suitable for wheelchairs
- The minimum age for this tour is 4 years
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Customers will receive a full refund with at least 48 hours notice of cancellation
- Cancellations with less than a 48-hour notice will incur a $25 per person fee
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Grand Canyon West Ultimate Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation