- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day guided tour to journey along part of the historic Route 66 & meet wild animals like lions, tigers & bears at the Keepers of the Wild Nature Park
- Knowledgeable & passionate tour guide with fascinating commentary
- Convenient return transfers from selected Lake Havasu, Kingman, Laughlin & Bullhead City accommodation
- All taxes included
- $40 surcharge for return transfers from Las Vegas accommodation
What to Expect
Join the ultimate half-day adventure through the beautiful Northwest corner of Arizona. Spend the morning journeying along the historic Route 66 on your way to meet some wild creatures who inhabit a nature wildlife park nestled in scenic Crozier Canyon.
Your adventure begins with a pick-up from your accommodation to travel the heart of the famous Route 66, affectionately known as the "Mother Road". Take in the vast and wonderful desert scenery, as you learn about the historical significance of the nation's first motor vehicle highway linking Chicago to Los Angeles.
Pass by small towns and famous attractions like the Hackberry General Store towards Valentine and Crozier Canyon. Here, you will visit the Keepers of the Wild Nature Park, occupying 175 acres within the picturesque canyon. The nature park is home to rescued wildlife and focuses on the preservation and protection of these animals and the environment.
Your expert Keeper will take you on a safari tour through the canyon to meet the more than 130 wild animals such as lions, tigers, wolves, bears, leopards, primates, and other various wildlife indigenous to the beautiful Southwest. Have your camera ready for plenty of photo opportunities of these majestic and wild creatures.
Where We Visit
- Route 66 Arizona
- Keepers of the Wild Nature Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Wear clothing suitable to the season
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Reviews for Keepers of the Wild Nature Park & Route 66 Experience
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation