- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 1 hr 10 min dig session in a mini 305.5e excavator in Las Vegas' adult sandbox
- Participate in a variety of exercises including digging and filling with the blade and bucket, and even playing excavator basketball
Mini Excavator ExperienceEven though it's a mini excavator, you'll still have the max amount of fun with this fun-size digger that's perfect for everyone, including kids as young as 8 years!
What to Expect
Head to the world’s first heavy equipment playground, in Las Vegas, where you get to take control of huge machinery and equipment and play in the giant sandbox. If you loved playing with trucks and diggers as a kid, or are looking for fun times beyond the glittering lights of The Strip, then this is the perfect, unique vacation experience for you!
Good things come in small packages. Just because this mini-excavator is little, doesn't mean it's not as fun! It's a powerful machine that provides lots of enjoyment for anyone 8 years and older!
Plus, you'll enjoy the luxury of the climate-controlled cab while you dig deep, play excavator basketball, and backfill with a blade and bucket on this awesome dig experience. You'll start with a safety orientation and warm-up, before taking the controls while your instructor guides you through all the activities, connected via headset the whole time.
This is a great day out for the whole family with kids as young as 8 years permitted to operate this mini-machine. It's also brilliant for groups of friends, bachelor or bachelorette parties, or even corporate team building. Where else in Vegas can you have this much fun outside while playing with big construction toys? Come play in the Las Vegas heavy equipment playground!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! All of our machines are fully climate-controlled so no matter what the Vegas weather is doing, you’ll stay comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the colder months.
Closed-toed shoes are the only clothing requirement we have. Feel free to wear whatever is comfortable. You might get a little dust on your shoes… but unless you want to lie down and roll in the dirt, you’ll leave squeaky clean.
Yes! Of course! We have two dedicated areas for spectators to watch and take photos. Bring your sisters, cousins, uncles, and best friend if you’d like! The more the merrier! Plus, you need someone to vouch for you that you actually operated heavy equipment while in Las Vegas!
No. For safety reasons, all machines are for one person. This includes no kids in the cab with adults. There is only one seat! The only exception to this is on the 1-Ton Excavators. Guardians are able to assist their kids if they are under 48” tall.
- The Operator requires that all participants take a breathalyzer test prior to operating any equipment, and must not return a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of 0.06% or higher. Anyone who fails this will have their reservation cancelled without a refund
- All participants must speak or understand English, or bring an interpreter by prior arrangement
- All guests should arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled Dig time
- All dig sessions are for one person per machine aside from the Kids Digs
- Closed-toed shoes are required for all participants
- Must be at least 8 years old and 48 inches tall
- If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your reservation, we will refund you at a rate of 50%. If you give 24-hour notice, you can reschedule your dig for a future date at no additional cost. This is valid for up to one year from the initial purchase
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation are nonrefundable
- In the event of a cancellation of your reservation by The Operator due to weather, equipment problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances, your reservation will be refunded in full or you will be offered a credit toward a future reservation
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely