- Get up to $90 USD cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy a 3 day immersive experience through the Southwest
- Visit Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon
- Choice of camping or hotel accommodation
- All camping equipment provided
- Delicious sandwich style lunches included
- Monument Valley jeep tour included
- Free downloadable app with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Live commentary provided in English
What to Expect
Discover the best of the Southwest on this National Parks Mini Explorer 3 Day Tour!
An immersive experience is for anyone looking to see the greatest parts of the Southwest on a tight schedule.
Start the tour off on Day One with Zion National Park and end with an exploration of the magnificent hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
This tour gets better and better as you get deeper into the real wild wild west as you tour Antelope Canyon and spend overnight in Monument Valley.
Not to mention, you'll also get to gaze into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon before heading back to the entertainment capital of the world – Las Vegas!
Perfect for those aged seven and up, the walks and hikes throughout this tour are suited to every fitness level, with your expert tour guide guiding you along the way, including with the Navajo Monument Valley 4X4 jeep tour.
Further highlights include the opportunity to take spectacular photos inside of Antelope Canyon, experiencing a Monument Valley sunrise and a leisurely stroll along the Grand Canyon South Rim.
This tour departs Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from mid-April to October 31.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Breakfasts (if hotel option is selected- you may eat breakfast at the hotel cafe at own expense), evening meals.
- If the self drive option is selected, 2 breakfasts on the camping version only are included. Lunches are not included with the Self Drive option.
- Tour guide gratuities
You are allowed to bring one piece of baggage weighing up to 20kg and one additional medium/small sized “day pack” on the tour. If you need to bring additional baggage, you are responsible for requesting approval from The Supplier before your tour begins. Bindlestiff is not responsible for securing or protecting your baggage or belongings at any time during any tour.
Most of the campgrounds used provide complimentary WIFI so you can keep friends and family updated on your adventure!
- All participants must be 7+ years of age on group tours
- Children over the age of 5 are welcome on private tours
- Groups of 6+ can depart on any day upon request
- A full refund of all money paid is offered if you cancel your tour with 14 days or more before the departure date. No refunds are issued for cancellations made 14 days or less before the departure date.
- If the supplier is forced to significantly alter or cancel your tour, they will let you know as soon as possible. In these circumstances, you can choose one of the following options:
a) accept The Supplier's offer of a replacement tour of lower cost (if available) and receive a refund for the difference in cost
b) accept The Suppliers offer of a replacement tour of equivalent or higher cost (if available)
c) receive a refund of all the money you have paid including the non-refundable deposit.
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
Reviews for Las Vegas National Parks Mini Explorer - 3 Day Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation