- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 40-min scenic helicopter flight over the lush landscapes of Maui, spotting iconic sights along the way
- Exclusive 30-min landing deep within the Hawaiian Rainforest & chance to explore a former taro plantation
- A Champagne toast during the scenic landing
Where we Visit:
- North Coast of Maui, including Paia, Hookipa, & Haiku
- The famous surf destination "Jaws"
- The Road to Hana
- Jurassic Rock
- Taro plantation landing in the Wailua Valley
What to Expect
Enjoy a Maui helicopter excursion unlike any other with a one-of-a-kind immersive Hawaiian adventure.
Fly along Maui's North Coast inside an ECO-Star helicopter with breathtaking views of sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls on your 40-minute roundtrip flight which includes distant views of Haleakala. Don't forget to bring your camera so you can capture the true beauty of nature.
Take in the aerial shoreline perspectives above Paia, Hookipa, Haiku, the famous surf destination Jaws, the Road to Hana and the iconic Jurassic Rock. Marvel at the contrast between the deep blue of the ocean, the black volcanic cliffs and beaches, and the verdant green of the tropical forest. All of this leads you to an exclusive landing destination deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Relish the opportunity to explore Maui’s authentic and remote landscape with a unique 30-minute landing at a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley. Traverse the lush vegetation including bananas, papayas, lilikoi, coconut and native wildflowers when in season and indulge in scenic panoramic views as you are surrounded by canyons and waterfalls. Your pilot will provide extensive information about this remote Hawaiian landscape, a land that very few people have ever stepped foot on. Plus, you'll get to indulge in a champagne toast while immersed in this one-of-a-kind Maui excursion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification and payment if applicable for check-in. Cameras are highly recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
We use a computer generated weight and balance system that gives the pilot the ideal configuration to fly. Flights with more than one segment may give the pilot the ability to move guests to different seats.
Guests are allowed to bring bottled water on the flight. All other beverages will not be allowed in the helicopter.
Mobile devices must be turned off or set to airplane mode prior to boarding. Voice, messaging, and data use is prohibited on the aircraft. Once in airplane mode, we strongly recommend taking photos and videos.
Pilot gratuities are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Yes, women who are pregnant fly with us often. We always recommend checking with your doctor prior to booking.
No two people are alike and weather conditions can play a role in helicopter movement. Motion discomfort products are available for purchase in the gift shop. In addition, motion sickness bags are located onboard the aircraft in the seatback pockets.
For flights that land at our private landing location within Hana Rainforest, there are no restrooms available.
Yes, the parking area at the heliport is privately owned by ABM Parking Services. There is a "Self Service Pay Booth" at the entrance that accepts Visa and MasterCard. It also accepts cash but does not provide any change.
You must wait at least 24 hours after scuba diving before taking a helicopter flight.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required at check-in for all guests 18 years of age or older
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- The maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs. / 136 kilos / 21 stone. Guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat
- Children two years of age or older will be required to purchase a seat. An adult must accompany passengers under the age of 18 on the flight
- For landing flights, we strongly recommend comfortable clothing and stable shoes that are appropriate for walking on rocky and uneven ground
- Please note: Bookings are on request and will be confirmed within 24-48 hours
- Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of departure
- No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds
Reviews for Hana Rainforest Experience Helicopter Flight
Get Instant Confirmation