- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Inflight commentary
- 55 min scenic flight over the islands of Maui and Molokai
What to Expect
Enjoy high-level service as you experience a breathtaking helicopter flight over untouched land. Each aerial adventure has something unique to offer.
This Hawaiian adventure starts on your way to the world's tallest sea cliffs, located on Molokai, also known as the "Friendly Isle." Fly over the Pailolo channel, which separates the islands of Molokai and Maui. It features some of the most scenic views, including Elephant Rock.
Once you reach Molokai, you'll soar above breathtaking waterfalls, including Kahiwa Falls the tallest among all the Hawaiian Islands. They boast six tiers over a full height of 2165 feet, and can only be seen from the air or sea.
Next, get bird's-eye views of the remote north shore, Halawa Valley, Molokai Fringing Coral Reef and the majestic ancient fish ponds located on the southern coast. It's the perfect illustration of the natural beauty that the Islands of Hawaii are famous for.
Over Maui, enjoy intimate views of the vegetation-covered lava rainforest of the West Maui Mountains and valleys. Then, fly near the resort destinations of Kapalua, Lahaina and Kaanapali with views of the beautiful beaches, picking the perfect spot to enjoy a cocktail later!
The pilots far exceed the experience level of any other touring helicopter operator. They personally greet every passenger and give a full flight orientation prior to boarding. After takeoff, they narrate the journey and interact with guests for an in-depth and personalised experience.
Where we visit:
- Pailolo channel
- Elephant Rock
- Kahiwa Falls
- Halawa Valley
- West Maui Mountains
Frequently Asked Questions
The operator exclusively flies EC130 & H130 ECO-Star helicopters at all of our locations. The ECO-Star helicopter was designed and engineered for the tourism market with comfort and viewing features in mind. They showcase the largest and youngest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters in the world in addition to its experienced flight operations staff.
Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification and payment if applicable for check-in. Cameras are highly recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
Maverick Helicopters uses a computer-generated weight and balance system that gives the pilot the ideal configuration to fly. Flights with more than one segment may give the pilot the ability to move guests to different seats.
Mobile devices must be turned off or set to airplane mode prior to boarding. Voice, messaging, and data use is prohibited on aircraft. Once in airplane mode, we strongly recommend taking photos and videos.
Pilot gratuities are accepted and greatly appreciated.
No two people are alike and weather conditions can play a role in helicopter movement. Motion discomfort products are available for purchase in the gift shop. In addition, motion sickness bags are located onboard the aircraft in the seatback pockets.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required at check-in for all guests 18 years of age or older
- The operator reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate
- Flights require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- There is a maximum weight limit per person of 300 pound / 136 kilos / 21 stone. Guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat. All guests must provide their accurate weight at the time of booking
- Please note, bookings are on request and will be confirmed within 24-48 hours
- Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of departure
- No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds
Reviews for Molokai Voyage Scenic Helicopter Flight from Maui
Get Instant Confirmation