- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Travel by jeep across Maui and up the largest dormant volcano!
- Explore Upcountry, including Makawao, Kula, and Ulupalakua
- Watch local artists create glass-blown masterpieces
- Walk through a lavender farm
- Enjoy the sunset where the “locals” go
Volcanoes of Maui Full Day Tour
Travel up the largest dormant volcano for sunset!
- This tour does not enter into the Haleakala National Park Summit Area
WHAT TO EXPECT
Haleakala is one of Maui’s biggest attractions. It’s the world’s largest dormant volcano, rising at a staggering 10,023 feet above sea level. And since it covers such a huge portion of the island, it also effectively gives you the best views of Maui.
Sunset at Haleakala is the perfect experience to end your day in Maui. Haleakala is on the eastern portion of the island, and its towering height provides heavenly views. This private Haleakala adventure takes you through several charming towns and Haleakala’s beautiful landscape in the comfort of a jeep. Hear birds sing, waterfalls roar, and smell the fresh jungle or ocean air as the wind blows through your hair.
This Volcanoes of Maui experience travels up the world's highest elevation gain in the shortest distance. It's ideal for repeat visitors who have experienced the sunrise atop Haleakala and are seeking a new perspective. Explore the area known as Upcountry, including the historic towns of Makawao, Kula, and Ulupalakua. Watch local artists create glass-blown masterpieces right before your eyes or walk through an enchanting lavender farm. Enjoy an unforgettable sunset where the locals go on Maui.
Volcanoes of Maui Full Day Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
How many people can fit in a jeep?
They can fit 3-4 people in a Jeep.
Does the tour include pickup/dropoff?
Yes, they offer complimentary pickup at your hotel, vacation rental, or cruise ship.
What time does the tour start?
The Volcanoes of Maui adventure begins at 10 am.
What should I bring?
We recommend you bring swimwear, towels, rain jacket, long sleeve shirt, sandals, hat, sunscreen, bug repellent, and sunglasses. The tour provides bottled ice water and a cooler. Feel free to bring whatever food/drink want. Lunch and snacks can be purchased at several roadside stands. Bring cash as many of these places have no internet.
Will the tour cancel if it rains?
If there are reports of mudslides, fallen trees, or road closures, the tour will cancel the adventure and give you a 100% refund.
- Please be ready for your tour at least 10 minutes early.
- This experience is ideal for both newcomers and repeat visitors seeking a unique and memorable vacation.
- This tour does not enter into the Haleakala National Park Summit Area and is weather-permitting.
- If you cancel four (4) days prior to your scheduled adventure, we will refund 100% of the cost of your tour.
- Cancellation within four (4) days prior to your scheduled adventure will receive a 50% refund.
- Day of no shows will not receive a refund.