- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 4-hour bus tour around the city, viewing some of the most iconic filming sites
- The choice of either a thrilling 45-minute speedboat ride or chilled-out bay cruise around the waterways of Miami
- Convenient pick-ups from Miami Beach Hotels on Collins Avenue between 1st & 63rd Street
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy a half-day tour of Miami with this combined experience that includes a Movie Tour and your choice of an exciting, adrenaline-pumping speed boat ride or a more gentle and laid-back bay cruise.
This small-group experience starts with your collection from selected Miami hotels on Collins Avenue. Then, you'll make you away around the highlights of the city, including many sites that you'll recognise from your favourite films or television shows based in The Magic City.
Stops include Wynwood, known for its colourful murals; Coconut Grove, an upscale waterfront precinct with plenty of green spaces; and Coral Gables, famous for Mediterranean Revival architecture. In Little Havana, you'll be able to step off for a short tour that includes a visit to a Cuban Cigar maker.
The journey continues to Downtown, full of glittering highrises and the hub of industry. Then, it's on to see some of the famous Art Deco buildings, with Miami boasting the highest concentration of these style buildings in the world.
Once you're finished on land, it's time to hit the water to see the magnificent skyline from another perspective and enjoy the chance to spot luxurious mansions where some of your favourite celebrities call home. You can choose the thrills and spills of an adrenaline-packed speed boat ride or a more relaxed and chilled-out bay cruise. Both take you through the Miami waterways, with plenty of sightseeing along the way.
Where we Visit:
- Little Havana
- Cuban Cigar maker
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Art Deco/ South Beach
- Miami Waterways
- Miami Movie Tour & Speed Boat
From USD $99Check AvailabilityNext available: Tomorrow
- Miami Movie Tour & Bay Cruise
From USD $99Check AvailabilityNext available: 06 Mar 2022
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- Guests should wait outside the main hotel entrance for the guide to pick them up, allowing for delays up to 15 minutes due to heavy local traffic
- The minimum age for the speed boat option is 6 years, while the minimum age for the bay cruise is 2 years
- Guests participating in the speed boat experience must sign a waiver
- The speed boat is not suitable for women who are pregnant, or guests with neck, back or mobility issues
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- No refund after booking in case of cancellation or no-show
Read full supplier's terms & conditions