- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- This must-do sightseeing tour in Florida includes a trip down Millionaires Row
- Hosted by a local tour guide in both English and Spanish
- Discover where well-known movies and television shows have been filmed around Miami
- See the Port of Miami, Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island, and Miami skyline
- Cash bar, snacks, and restrooms onboard
- Comfortable, double-decker boat with air conditioned lower level
- Bring your camera to capture all the amazing landmarks you see
Miami Sightseeing Boat CruiseDiscover Biscayne Bay, Flagler Monument, Port Miami, Brickell Key, Fisher Island, Star Island and Miami Beach on this 90-minute sightseeing tour of Miami
What to Expect
This 1 hr-30 min sightseeing boat tour of Miami is sure to take your breath away.
From striking panoramic views of the Magic City to the fun facts about the various mansions along Millionaire's Row and their owners, this is the perfect experience for anyone looking to see the best of Miami when they're short on time.
See million dollar houses that belong to actors like Al Capone or musicians including Julio Iglesias, Gloria Estefan and Paulina Rubio and basketball players such as Shaquille Rashaud O’Neal.
You may also recognize several parts of these neighborhoods, with the area often used as a set for music videos and films.
FUN FACT: Shakira and Usher have filmed several video clips here and Scarface and the Adams Family were also set here.
See the likes of Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami, Port Miami, Fisher Island, Flagler Monument, Star Island, South Beach, Jungle Island, Miami Beach, Miami Skyline and Bayside Marketplace from either the lower, air-conditioned level of this double-decker boat, or, enjoy the views from the open-air top level, with a cash bar, snacks, and restrooms onboard also.
Your entertaining, local tour guide will also narrate the whole experience in both English and Spanish - so book today to secure your spot!
This Miami Boat Tour departs from Bayside Marketplace at Pier #5. The exact address is 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132.
The check-in is at PIER #5 at the BAYRIDE ticket booth, which is at the back left of Bayside, behind the Victoria Secret store. You will see the boats - BAYRIDE, BAYBREEZE, and ISLAND WIND docked behind Victoria Secret.
Please note, it's mandatory to redeem your tickets 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time
Frequently Asked Questions
- Email Confirmation
- Photo I.D
- Debit or credit card used to make the reservation
- Tickets must be redeemed 45-minutes before the departure time. The check-in is at the BAYRIDE ticket booth, which is located at the back left of Bayside Marketplace (Pier 5), behind the Victoria Secret store
- Must present a Government issued photo ID
- Must present the card used to make the reservation.
- Please make sure to arrive 45 minutes before the departure time to check-in. Contact the supplier via phone or email if you're not able to make it 45-minutes before the departure time, or if you need help finding the check-in location
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, they are valid any day, anytime up to a year from the purchase date (based on availability)
- If you're late or missed your departure time, your tickets can be redeemed for the next available boat
- These tickets are non refundable. However, the tickets are valid any day anytime up to year from the purchase date.
- This activity goes out rain or shine. If the supplier needs to cancel due to severe weather, then they'll either issue you a full refund, or reschedule for another day.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely