- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 1 hr 30 min narrated bus tour of Miami, seeing this vibrant city's most popular sites
- 1 hr 30 min narrated sightseeing boat cruise around Biscayne Bay
- 1 hr visit to the Bayside Marketplace, a vibrant open-air shopping centre on Miami's waterfront
- Convenient hotel pickup within 96th street and 1st street in Miami Beach
Where we Visit:
- Bus Tour
- Little Havana
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Millionaire's Row
- Boat Cruise
- Downtown Miami skyline
- Miami Beach
- Port of Miami
- Fisher Island
- Bayside Marketplace
- Food or purchases throughout the tour
What to Expect
See the very best of Miami on this half-day tour that explores this famous coastal paradise by both sea and land.
Starting off with a Miami City Bus Tour, you'll get picked up from your accommodation (within 96th street and 1st street) for a 1 hr 30 min narrated tour. Enjoy the fresh air of the Bayside area, then discover the vibrant Latin neighbourhood of Little Havana, the heart of Miami's Cuban community. See the Latin-inspired restaurants, cigar shops, rum bars, music venues, bakeries, and fruit stands.
Visit the historic Mediterranean Revival architecture of Coral Gables, a city planned in the 190s by visionary developer George Merrick and home to all sorts of attractions like the pedestrian-only Giralda Plaza promenade and Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens. Moving on, make your way through the fun and funky waterfront precinct of Coconut Grove. It's one of Miami's most beautiful and historic neighbourhoods.
Finally, you'll also pass by the sprawling waterfront homes of the rich and famous on Millionaire's Row. Throughout the tour, you'll also enjoy fascinating narrated commentary to learn about the history of the area and gain a better understanding of each of these unique and vibrant neighbourhoods.
Next, it's time to get your sea legs ready as your board a boat for the 1 hr 30 min narrated sightseeing cruise around Biscayne Bay. Just like the bus tour, you'll enjoy interesting commentary throughout the journey as you feel the breeze in your hair and the warm Florida sun on your skin.
Take in the views of the Downtown Miami skyline, and see the wide stretches of beautiful sand of Miami Beach, an island connected to the mainland by a series of bridges. Then, visit the Port of Miami, considered to be the "Cruise Capital of the World". Spot the huge and luxurious cruise ships from some of the largest companies in the world.
Cruise by Fisher Island, a 216-acre tropical paradise and the former island home of the Vanderbilts. It now boasts some of the most luxurious properties in Miami and is only accessible by private boat, helicopter or ferry. Other mansions and famous properties you'll see on the cruise include the homes of stars such as Gloria Estefan, Liz Taylor, Julio Iglesias & more.
Finish this fun Miami experience with an hour to explore the open-air shopping mall, Bayside Marketplace. Located in the heart of Downtown, it has a waterfront setting, with more than 150 shops and 12 delicious restaurants. It's the perfect place to indulge in some retail therapy, buy a souvenir for loved one's back home, or grab a bite to eat.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Food or drink are not allowed onboard, however, you may bring water in bottles only.
- Guests must be ready at the pick-up location 10 minutes prior to the allocated time
- The Operator will not be responsible for any personal items left on vehicles and damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late arrivals, mechanical problems or inclement weather
- All departure and arrival times depend on location and are approximate only
- The Operator reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person as a member of a group at any time before and during the Service
- No refunds are permitted
- Date changes can be made with advance notice 48 hours before the departure
Reviews for Miami Bus & Boat Tour
Get Instant Confirmation