- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 30-35 min scenic helicopter flight over Miami, taking in famous sights from the sky such as Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, & South Beach Miami
- Departs from the meeting point at Miami Executive Airport, 14150 SW 129th St, Miami, FL 33186
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
Fly over all the best that Miami has to offer! Takeoff in a brand new Robinson R44 Helicopter from the Miami Executive Airport, heading over to the shoreline where you will see Matheson Preserve and Tahiti Beach. This is an excellent spot for a chance to see alligators and crocodiles!
From here, you will cruise up the shoreline looking for manatees, sharks and other wildlife in the waters along the way. Next, you will pass by Vizcaya Museum as you approach Downtown Miami where you will get a great view of the buildings of Brickell and Brickell Key.
Next, you will turn towards Key Biscayne and pass by the Miami Seaquarium, heading North from here, passing by Fisher Island, and of course, South Beach Miami! Here you can see Ocean Drive, Versace Mansion and more!
Finally, you will head towards the Venetian Islands and Star Island, where you can see many celebrity homes, and then to the cruise port. From here, you will get a panoramic view of the entire city before heading back to land! Don't forget to bring your camera to capture some of these amazing views of Miami!
Where we Visit:
- Downtown Miami
- Brickell Key
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Marine Stadium
- Fisher Island
- South Beach
- Versace Mansion
- Ocean Drive
- Venetian Islands
- Star Island
- Port of Miami
- Coral Gables
Frequently Asked Questions
The company operates a Robinson R44 Helicopter. This is one of the most commonly used helicopters in the world due to its unmatched safety record and economic cost to operate. This means that they can provide both a safe and affordable flight for you!
Yes, This helicopter has a structural limitation of 275 lbs (125 Kilograms) per seat. No passenger may exceed this weight, or no group may exceed 600 lbs (272 Kilograms).
The Miami area is known to have rain for about 10 minutes every day. This is no problem since it usually passes quickly, however in the rare event that the weather does not work in your favour, the operator would reschedule the flight, or if that does not fit your schedule, happily issue a full refund!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your flight time. Consider the traffic in Miami is not ideal, so please plan accordingly, if you are late, your flight may get cut short if there are other bookings after yours.
Reviews for Miami Mega Helicopter Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required per booking
- Passenger may exceed 275 lbs and no group may exceed 550 lbs - if passengers do not fit in seatbelts - they can not fly
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- For full refunds, cancellations need to be made 24 hours in advance or greater
- No shows will be charged the full price
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation