- Roundtrip business class ferry to Bimini
- Port fees and taxes
- Transfers day
- Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
Port of Miami Ferry Tickets to Bimini in Economy Premium ClassThis is your chance to enjoy a premium exploration of the beautiful island of Bimini and shopping for duty-free things on board.
What to Expect
Visit beautiful Bimini Enjoy a duty-free gift shop onboard.
There's something for everyone at Bimini. With a distinct mix of historic appeal, modern attractions, and ecological wonders, your day visit is sure to be memorable. This tour is a great opportunity for people visiting Miami who want that extra daycation.
Step off the mainland and onto our high-speed 400-passenger, modern, the comfortable 170-foot craft that will whisk you away from Miami to Bimini, the Bahamas in just 2 hours. Sit back and relax with a snack or bask on our sundeck worry-free. Once on the Island, you will receive a Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini for full use of their outdoor facilities. Round trip tram transfers from the Resort to the port are also included. When upgrading from an Economy to a Business Class ticket pax enjoy more comfortable or spaced seating and a free snack or breakfast item and Priority Disembark status. Plus a 10% discount on the Duty-Free shop.
- Child aged 3 -11 years pay the child rate.
- Infants from 6 months-5 years pay the infant rate.
- This tour is not available for infants younger than 6 months.
- The Day Trip to Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- It is mandatory to add the names of all people traveling to issue the ferry tickets, without this information the reservation remains unconfirmed.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only).
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11.00 to 18.00. You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa.
- It is the client's sole responsibility to have all the required documentation to exit and re-enter the United States.
- Gray Line Miami is not responsible if Immigration services do not allow passengers on board due to lack of documentation.
- Refunds will not be granted due to a lack of paperwork.
- Gray Line Miami is not responsible for delays caused by weather or by the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in The Bahamas.
- This tour can be canceled up to 5 days prior to arrival.
- Not included: transfers in Miami, food, beverages, optional activities in the Bahamas, optional gratuities.
- Port Everglades
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely