- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Experience incredibly decorated homes from both on and off the bus and be escorted by your guide for the best photos!
- Get the true Brooklyn experience as the guides grew up in Brooklyn and know the homeowners personally
- Visit Lucy Spata’s house — she started the tradition of “Dyker Lights” back in the ’80s
- See the Polizzotto home featuring the largest Santa in the neighborhood at 15 feet tall!
- Enjoy millions of lights! They’re even synchronized to music at Robert DeLauro’s house
- Check out Sam the Greek’s house, best described as “Christmas meets Las Vegas!”
- Experience good old-fashioned holiday cheer with family and friends
- Check out the gorgeous Christmas displays in other neighborhoods like Bay Ridge and Bensonhurst
Christmas Lights Tour Of Dyker Heights
Best thing to do during NYC winter!
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is the original Christmas lights tour of Dyker Heights featured on Good Morning America, Nightline, and Travel Channel! On this tour, you'll get to see the most extravagant Christmas light displays in the country! The light displays are located in the Dyker Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, aka “Dyker Lights.” Every year, it transforms into a magical winter wonderland that's sure to get even the biggest scrooge in the Christmas spirit!
Over 100,000 people flock to this area every year to see the most over-the-top decorations. Most of the homeowners and professional decorating companies hang their Christmas lights and decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving. However, the best time to see the lights is mid-December through New Year’s Eve. During your Christmas lights tour, you'll see life-sized Santas, sleighs, snowmen, and some houses even bump Christmas carols from loudspeakers.
The light displays are from 11th to 13th Avenues (also known as Dyker Heights Blvd) from 83rd to 86th Street in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn. Crowds of all ages flock to this neighborhood to stroll the blocks and avenues and experience one of the top things to do in NYC in the winter. This tour doesn't just drop you off in the neighborhood — they know the homeowners personally and escort you around like you’re family! If this tour doesn’t get you in the Christmas spirit, then your name is Ebeneezer Scrooge!
Meeting location: Meet the bus in the Union Square area of Manhattan on the North East corner of 4th Avenue and East 13th in front of the Liquiteria juice bar.
By Subway: Take the L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, or 6 to the '14th Street / Union Square' stop. Leave the subway, and walk over to the North East corner 4th Avenue and East 13th Street.
Christmas Lights Tour Of Dyker Heights
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Priority Seating: Adult:
Wh will be my tour guide?
All of the tour operator’s guides are authentic Brooklynites with sassy personalities to prove it! The founders try to be on every tour, but from time to time your guide will be another family member or licensed NYC tour guide who was trained by the founder. All of the guides are just as knowledgeable, fun and familiar with the neighborhoods you’ll be visiting.
Can I meet the bus in Brooklyn if I'm late for the tour?
No. There is no way to meet the bus in Brooklyn once you miss the start of the tour. That’s why they ask that everyone arrive 15 minutes early to check-in as all our tours start promptly and on time.
Where does the tour end?
The tours usually end at the original meeting location in the Union Square area of Manhattan.
- No refunds or exchanges once tickets are purchased.
- The activity takes place rain or shine.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing, as we don't spend the entire time on the bus. We do get off the bus for some walking.
- If you enjoyed your tour, offering a tip/gratuity to your tour guide is always appreciated, but not mandatory. The amount is of course up to you.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY TO CHECK IN. TOUR STARTS PROMPTLY AT THE SCHEDULED TIME AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET THE BUS IN BROOKLYN.
- There are no cancellations, refunds, or exchanges once tickets are purchased. That includes no-shows and late arrivals.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews