- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 2 hr boat cruise
- Use of masks and fins
- Bathroom onboard
What to Expect
Head out to Waimea Bay on this rollercoaster boat ride. It's a personalised ocean adventure on the North Shore of Oahu that will find you the safest and best spot to snorkel up close with ocean friends. Dolphins, rays, turtles, and native Hawaiian reef fish are known to frequent the area. Plus, some of the reef fish are found nowhere else in the world, so it's a truly unique and inspiring opportunity to spot ocean life in its natural habitat.
The boats are fast and agile, getting you to the best snorkelling spots quickly. All your snorkelling gear is supplied, including fins and masks, so all you have to do is jump off the side and get swimming! If you're feeling adventurous, you can even jump from the roof of the boat, impressing your friends with your diving skills.
The boat is staffed by an experienced waterman who is trained and experienced to keep everyone on board safe and having the time of their life! Plus, with just 18 seats onboard, you get an intimate experience.
The oceans of Hawaii have a wide variety of marine life, including turtles, dolphins, sharks, and even whales (in the winter). The crew is always on the lookout for wildlife on these trips, but they can't control when and where these creatures will be. Because they cannot control how these animals will behave in their home, they also cannot guarantee sightings 100% of the time. Whatever happens though, they'll make the best out of the conditions offered to show you an amazing time.
Where we visit:
- Waimea Bay
Reviews for North Shore Snorkeling Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- The cruise is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for the cruise to operate
- This tour operates from May 1st to Oct 31 and is closed during the high surf winter months
- The minimum age is 3 years, and all children but must be supervised by a parent or guardian
- A US Coast Guard manifest will need to be filled out naming all passengers
- Cancellations must be confirmed with the operator 24 hours before the sailing day
- Less than 24 hours' notice and no-shows will be charged full price without exception
- Fees may be applied for cancelling reservations
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation