- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Memorable parasailing experience taking in the incredible views over the Waikiki coastline & Diamond Head from your choice of 750 feet, 850 feet or 1000 feet up
- Professional & experienced crew to enhance your experience
- All safety equipment provided including a life jacket & harness
- All taxes
- Departs from the meeting point at Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1025 Ala Moana Blvd
Parasail Packages WaikikiFly over Hawaii and take in the magnificent scenery from above on a parasailing experience that will take your breath away
- Professional photography package
What to Expect
There is no better place to try parasailing than along the world-famous Waikiki Beach. Feel free as a bird as you soar high above the ocean and enjoy fantastic panoramic views of Diamond Head and the Waikiki skyline. All the noise from the boat and the city will drift away as you ascend, leaving you and your flight buddy in your own little pocket of paradise.
Jump aboard the boat from Kewalo Harbor to cruise the scenic coastline before you begin your unforgettable parasailing experience. The flight can take from one to three people at any one time so you can enjoy the adventure with your friends or family.
There are three different packages to choose from depending on how much time you want and how high you want to soar. The 750 feet parasailing option will have you flying high for approximately 6-8 minutes, the 850 feet option will have you flying for approximately 7-9 minutes and the ultimate 1000 feet option will have you in the air for approximately 10 minutes. Best of all, there is absolutely no experience necessary for any option you choose.
Our parasailing tours are operated by the most experienced and friendly crew in Hawaii, where safety is of the utmost priority. You will get kitted out with all safety equipment including a life jacket and harness before basking in the amazing scenery from the sky, gaining a truly unique perspective of iconic Diamond Head and the sparkling Oahu coastline.
If you have a family member or friend who would like to come along but does not want to parasail, no problem. We offer observer fares for people who only want to go on the boat ride. Please allow up to one hour for the entire experience on the boat.
Where We Visit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Change of clothes
- Tablets or patches to prevent seasickness if you are prone to getting seasick
When booking, please notify us of any medical conditions or pregnancies in your group. Certain activities like parasailing are not recommended for pregnant women and senior citizens. Those with a family history of diabetes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, or strokes may need extra precautions. For the safety of our customers and crew, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not in good health.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum solo parasailing weight is 55kg & around 195kg for tandem or triple flights
- All participants are required to sign a liability waiver before boarding our vessels. Anyone under the age of 18 years must have a parent/guardian sign for them
- All participants are required to check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Please allow one hour for the whole experience
- Tours are subject to weather conditions
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours prior to departure - fully refundable
- Cancellations within 48 hours are subject to 100% cancellation fees
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely