- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day snorkelling tour, where you'll experience the colourful marine life of the clear blue Hawaiian sea up close
- Authentic Hawaiian entertainment - kick back and relax to some hula dancing
- Mask, snorkels and life-vests are provided for a fun and safe experience
- Complimentary snacks and water as you relax on the deck of the boat
- Departs from the meeting point at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor Pier D, Slip 11
Waikiki Reef Snorkeling with TurtlesExperience the delight of peaceful green sea turtles and Hawaiian reef fish in their natural environment
What to Expect
This is the ultimate Hawaiian snorkelling experience for all ages! Experience the delight of peaceful 'honu' sea turtles cruising in their natural environment, the beautiful reefs of the clear blue Hawaiian sea. The ship, Ariya II, also features Titanic-style front railing, perfect for spotting spinner dolphins, or humpback whales in winter.
The tour begins with a powerful Hawaiian 'E'Ho Mai' chantto the gods of the sea for a safe trip with plentiful marine life. Great for all ages and levels of swimming experience, this tour is led by a knowledgeable, water safety-certified crew. For those needing some instruction prior to jumping in the water, the crew runs through a snorkel briefing on how to properly us the mask/snorkels and life vests, so everyone can enjoy the fun and stay safe.
Then it’s time to dive in and explore! Hawaii’s clear waters and signature sunny days produce beautiful colors, bringing the reef to life. Take your time soaking it all in and enjoying the vibrant Hawaiian reef fish and gentle turtles!
Back on deck, the crew will share information on Hawaiian marine life, such as turtles, dolphins and whales. You may even be lucky enough to see some dolphins and whales during your journey!
Remember to bring your swimmers and a towel along for the ride. Stay sun-safe with a hat, sunnies and sunscreen, but it can be a good idea to bring a light jacket in winter. There's no shoes allowed onboard for your safety, but don't worry, there is storage available for them during your time onboard.
On the way back, sit back, relax and let yourself be entertained by the ship's amazing crew as they perform authentic hula dance and songs. At the end, you will be invited to dance together to spread Aloha and give thanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Swimsuit (please arrive ready to jump in the ocean)
• Beach Towel (oversized preferable)
• Reef safe Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat
• Long-sleeve Jacket or sweat Shirt (Winter Time)
You will be asked to remove your shoes before boarding the boat. This is for your safety. We will have storage for you to place them in during your time onboard.
Note that you are personally responsible for damage or loss to any valuables you choose to bring on board.
Sightings of marine life are not guranteed. Refunds will not be given if turtles are not sighted.
No. Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the island if needed.
There is a public restroom in the harbor and one restroom on board the boat which can only flush organic materials.
We recommend using the restroom in the harbor before coming on board.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator does not guarantee sightings of marine life. Refunds will not be given
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
- Cancellation before 24 hrs of departure: full refund of the tour fees (excluding processing fees and tax).
- Cancellations within 24 hrs of departure: nil refund.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely