- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
The Golden Gate Bridge Bike RentalsRide through the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
What to Expect
San Francisco Bike Rentals
Unlimited Biking provides an excellent ride for both experienced and casual bike riders alike. Not only can riders take advantage of the endless paths and miles of sunshine, but you can also take in the art, architecture, and history that makes San Francisco so unique. If you decide to explore the area on your own, Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure. We supply a helmet, a color-coded map, a basket, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you just supply the need to explore!
We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes, and Tandems. Additionally, we have baby seats and baby trailers available for families looking to take a ride together. We offer everything you need to make your exploration of Central Park successful and memorable. Additionally, our knowledgeable staff can provide you with specific routes based on your personal needs and desires. Your bikes will be available for pick up at your designated time. Please bring along a valid identification and credit card with you, as these will be needed for security upon check-in for your rentals. Please be aware of our Store Hours, as bikes must be returned by closing time:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Dress appropriately for the weather and bring your camera!
Know Before You Go:
- All children must be one year or older to be on any bike/bike attachments. It is for the child's own safety.
- Any riders under 18 years of age must have an adult present to check in and sign the waiver form in behalf of them. We require a valid identity card upon check in.
- For all our riders' safety, we are not able to accommodate any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike's build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
If anything from the list above concerns you or any members of your party, please feel free to reach out to our team by responding to this email. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely