Visit one of the capital’s hippest neighborhoods and check out its buzzing foodie scene!
Washington DC Food And History Tour of H Street Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- All taxes included
- Discover Washington DC with a local guide by your side
- Sample some all-American tasty treats including craft beer, pizza, pastries, and fresh-baked bread
- Stroll past DC’s most historic venues and unique cultural sites
- Get a glimpse into DC’s immigrant heritage and learn about the contribution that migrants have made to the development of Washington
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Departs at 10:00am from Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC. On the east side of the entrance hall at Union Station, under the clock.
Corner of 3rd St and H St NE.
Comfortable walking shoes and a government ID.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour.
Most tours will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if tours are canceled under extreme circumstances, your guide will contact you to move your tour to another day.
Reviews for Washington DC Food And History Tour of H Street
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- <p>Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC. On the east side of the entrance hall at Union Station, under the clock. </p>