- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 5-hour guided hike or snowshoe adventure (winter months) through Yosemite National Park's High Country
- Discover the majestic Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Knowledgable & experienced private guide providing fun & informative commentary
- All taxes
- National Park entrance fees
- Day pack, water, First Aid & emergency equipment
- Snowshoes if applicable
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite
Giant Sequoia Hike or SnowshoeStand in the shadows of the largest trees on earth as you hike or snowshoe through the famous Tuolumne Grove in Yosemite National Park
- Custom hiker's lunch - $20 per person
What to Expect
Experience the giants of Yosemite National Park on an incredible hike or introductory snowshoe to walk among the shadows of Giant Sequoia trees. Tuolumne Grove is one of only three groves in the park where you can get up close and personal with these ancient monoliths, some up to 3000 years old.
On this moderate 2.5-mile round trip through Yosemite's High Country, join your experienced guide as you hike or snowshoe with trees 1000’s of years old. Feel as though you are dwarfed into insignificance as you walk through a tunnel tree and crawl through a fallen giant while learning the history and ecology of this incredible species.
While an unforgettable encounter at any time of year, during the winter months, the trail will require you to strap on a pair of snowshoes and trek through the snow-covered trees and ground for a truly surreal experience. Please note that snowshoeing is dependent on season and snow levels.
Don't forget to bring your camera as there will be endless opportunities for capturing some epic shots, and feel free to bring your own lunch or add on a custom hiker's lunch at the time of booking. This tour must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Where We Visit
- Tuolumne Grove
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Litre of water per person
- Brimmed Hat & Sunglasses
- Sun Block & Insect Repellent
- Camera & Binoculars
- Hiking Boots or Shoes
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
- Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely